Chapter 8

When Taehyung remembered something he forget before, he quickly pulled the car to the side of the road and stopped it

When Taehyung remembered something he forget before, he quickly pulled the car to the side of the road and stopped it. Before getting out of the car, Taehyung looked carefully around, but there was no one in sight at that time, which was close to midnight. So, he quickly got out of the car, opened the back door, sat on the edge of the back seat and started checking Jungkook's pants pockets. After finding Jungkook's phone, Taehyung took Jungkook's wallet and removed the necklace from his neck, earrings and the bracelet from his hand and put them aside. Then he took off Jungkook's shirt and jacket, trying not to look at his ivory body, which was glowing in the semi-darkness. Throwing his hoodie back over Jungkook, Taehyung removed Jungkook's pants, leaving him only in his boxers. With the difference in height, Taehyung's hoodie was too long for Jungkook and it covered a big part of Jungkook's legs. So not having pants was not a big problem. Taehyung wrapped all of Jungkook's clothes and other things in one bundle and got out of the car and locked all the car doors. Taking the bundle of clothes in his hand, Taehyung walked a little further down the road. He stopped near a bridge and threw all of Jungkook's belongings into a river that flowed under the main road.

"Thank god, I remembered about this before going to the basement. Otherwise I would have to face RM hyung's wrath tomorrow." Taehyung said to himself, burying his hands into the pockets of his pants to escape from the coldness and headed back towards the car.

Jungkook still hadn't regained consciousness when Taehyung arrived. Taehyung started the car again and turned to the road, checking the surroundings to see if anyone suspicious was watching them. Since no one was watching them and no one was following his car, Taehyung decided to increase his speed and reach his destination quickly.

The secret hideout of the Bulletproof gang was a basement of an old abandoned house that was a little inside of Seoul. Since the basement was equipped with all facilities, the group agreed to choose it as their secret hideout. After parking the car in the garage of the abandoned house, Taehyung took Jungkook on his back, locked the car doors and left the garage after locking it.

"Argh, this brat is heavy.. like a muscle pig."

Jungkook's weight made him slide down Taehyung's back, so Taehyung had to lift Jungkook up several times until he reached the basement door. Taehyung's hands had already started to wear out because he had to do that several times.

There were two entrances to the basement. One was inside the house and the other was at the end of the garden. And both those doors were very well hidden so that they could not be seen easily.

Taehyung took Jungkook to the door inside the house. When he moved the book rack that was supposed to be at the corner of the office room on the first floor of the house, a screen appeared as he removed a picture on the wall. After he entered the password, the basement door opened. Taehyung entered and after few seconds the door closed automatically again. The security system was made by Suga. When they chose the basement as their hideout, Suga planned it all, volunteering to take care of their safety. The entire basement could be viewed and controlled from anywhere.