Chapter 5

Jungkook, who was busy with his phone, was startled by the sound of the room door opening, but he calmed down again because only one person could enter Jungkook's room without his permission.

"Koo.. sweetie."

"Meera eomma.." Jungkook's eyes shined.

He jumped into the arms of the 45-year-old woman making her smile.

"Why my baby refused to eat.. eh?"

"That new maid ruined my mood." Jungkook, who was resting his head on Meera's lap, pursed his lips and explained what had happened, while Meera ran her fingers through Jungkook's smooth hair.

"It's not her fault that you look so beautiful like a little prince, Koo."

"Yah Meera eomma, don't lie.. I'm not beautiful."

"Okay, okay, my boy is not beautiful but handsome. Is it okay now?"

"That's right. Meera eomma's sweetheart is a handsome boy."

"Mm, Get up now. Let's go and eat."

"Ok, fine." As Jungkook obeyed Meera and stood up, Meera's eyes had a fond look.

Although Jungkook was mean to everyone, he loved and acted cute only with Meera. After Jungkook's mother passed away when he was ten years old, Meera took care of Jungkook. Meera is Jungkook's nanny and Jungkook's mother, Soyoon's only friend. So for Jungkook, Meera also became his own mother.

"Are you going to go out like this?" When she saw Jungkook walking out of the room without caring about his clothes, Meera asked, her hands on her hips.

"Whyy?"

"Look what you're wearing. Go put on some pants."

"Oh! I forgot about it." Jungkook gave a toothy grin and ran to the closet.

He came back wearing long pants. The unruly hair that fell on the forehead was tied back as usual.

"Meera eomma.." Meera looked at Jungkook as he spoke while leaving the room.

"Why sweetie?"

"That new maid said that her grandmother is sick. Tell Mr. Sejin to find out about it and if it's true, let her receive her first month's salary." While Jungkook was saying that, Meera looked at him with a look full of love.

Even though Jungkook is a stubborn, arrogant and cold boy, only Meera knew that he was innocent at heart.

After Jungkook sat down at the dining table, the maids came in order and set the dining table and served food to him. Jungkook turned on the TV in the dining room as all the maids left except Meera who sat next to Jungkook.

"Did you eat, Meera eomma?"

"I'll eat later, koo. You eat."

"Aish, how many times have I told you not to wait until I eat? Now take a plate.. Let's eat together."

Meera took a plate and filled her plate with food because she knows Jungkook is very stubborn and wants everything his way.

"A breaking news. Kang Daniel, the son of Minister for Women's Affairs, has confessed all his wrongdoings. You can now see some of the footage contained in the video we received confirming this."

The video of Kang Daniel shamelessly confessing his crimes, presented by a famous news anchor Park Jimin, brought a disgusting feeling to Jungkook's mind.

"Disgusting people!" As Meera gritted her teeth, Jungkook let out a long sigh.

"I don't understand why appa still keeps people like this as ministers in his government. I hate that bastard, Daniel. One day he came to the club drunk and tried to flirt with me as well. His bodyguard recognized me and that man dragged him away. Otherwise that bastard would have beaten by me that day."