Chapter 24

Warning : Mature content ahead

"T-tae.. y-you.. do you prefer big ones?"

"Huh?" With Jungkook's strange question, Taehyung, who was burying his face in his hands looked up at Jungkook's face.

"D-do you like your partner to have a big dick?"

"What?" Taehyung really didn't understand why Jungkook would suddenly ask such a thing.

"Uh.. um.. when I did a Google search, many people said that they like their partner to have a big dick. That's why.. I asked it."

"I don't know.. I haven't really thought about it. I'm the top anyway, so it doesn't matter if my partner is big or small."

"Hmm"

"Why did you suddenly ask such a thing?"

"I.. just asked.. out of curiosity." Jungkook said biting his lower lip.

"Mm, okay. Ah, you've been raped.." Jungkook shook his head as Taehyung asked again.

"Nothing like that has happened to me.. don't be afraid."

"Thank god!" Taehyung sighed in relief and looked at Jungkook again.

"So.. do you want to keep doing this.. or should I stop?"

"Don't stop." Jungkook said and covered his face with both of his hands. Chuckling, Taehyung leaned forward and gently kissed Jungkook's lips.

"Can I take off your pants?"

"Mmm." With Jungkook's permission, Taehyung removed Jungkook's pants. Jungkook quickly turned to the other side.

"Are you feeling shy baby?" Jungkook buried his face into the pillow as Taehyung asked with a chuckle.

Shaking his head, Taehyung took off Jungkook's boxer and slapped his bum.

"Ow dickhead!" Jungkook yelled, Taehyung slapped Jungkook's butt again, watching his milky butt cheeks turn pink.

"Yah! It hurts man." Even though Jungkook shouted, he didn't try to stop Taehyung.

Chuckling, Taehyung bent down and squeezed Jungkook's thick thighs, biting the soft flesh and leaving purple marks all over those thick thighs.

Soon, Jungkook's thighs filled with Taehyung's fingerprints and his bite marks. Taehyung trailed his lips up Jungkook's legs and spread Jungkook's butt cheeks to either side before licking Jungkook's pinky hole.

When Jungkook felt the wetness of Taehyung's tongue suddenly at his entrance, Jungkook squeezed the sheet tight and arched his back.

"Shh bun.. I'm gonna eat you out."

To stop Jungkook from struggling, Taehyung firmly grabbed the boy's waist and licked around Jungkook's entrance before thrusting his tongue into Jungkook's hole. At first, Jungkook felt an uncomfortable feeling, but after a while, he started to enjoy it. As he sensed that Jungkook was relaxing, Taehyung took the lube and coated his fingers and Jungkook's hole with it. taehyung inserted one of his fingers into jungkook's hole and started thrusting.