Epilogue

7 years later,

"Baby.. I'm home." Taehyung yelled as he closed the door. Soon, his fluffy puppy came running with those little legs and jumped on him.

"Hey.. you always run ahead of me.. you're so bad, tannie.. let me win for one day, hmph!" Taehyung smiled and side hugged Jungkook, who came running after Yeontan before pecking his cheek.

"Woof!" Yeontan, who was on Taehyung's other hand whimpered as if he too wanted Taehyung's kisses.

"You don't get any kithes today.. bad tannie.." Taehyung shook his head while smiling fondly at Jungkook who was sticking his tongue out at Yeontan.

"Thirty-five years old, but you're still the same adorable brat."

"Whose fault is it? Like Jin hyung said, it's the fault of the one who still pet that bratty baby of his.

"Yeah, yeah, it's my fault." Jungkook took the bag from Taehyung's hand as Taehyung released him from his arms and put the little doggie on the ground. After taking off his shoes and putting them on the shoe rack, Taehyung also took off his coat and handed it to Jungkook.

"What did you do today, baby?" Taehyung asked climbing the stairs.

"Um.. In the morning after you left, me and Tannie cleaned the house together. Then we made a new rose bed on the side of the garden.. Oh Taehyungie.. today a stranger came and rang the bell in front of the gate. Because I don't know that person, I didn't open the gate." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was sitting on the bed pouting and ruffled his smooth long hair.

"It's good. Don't open the gate for strangers when I'm not home. With my job, it's risky.. And baby, there are still people who are angry with Hyunsuk Appa. Especially the criminals who had to go to jail because of him."

"Mhm" Taehyung took off his shirt and handed it to Jungkook.

"How many times have I told you that we should hire some workers to do house chores and to erase your lonliness. You don't have to do the house chores yourself."

"Aish hubby.. I said this before.. you earn money for us.. I do the housework.. then we both are equal. Love grows when married people do their work alone."

"You are so.. stubborn." Taehyung took off his pants and gave them to Jungkook and wrapped a a towel around his waist.

"This is my mother's house.. the house where I grew up since I was little. I'm not afraid to be alone in this house, hyung. And I have our baby Tannie too."

"Hm, whatever. But isn't it good to have at least one security guard, baby? I'll tell him not to talk to you."

"Hmm, let's see.. now go and take a wash. I will put the clothes in the washing machine tomorrow. You wash and come downstairs.. I will heat the dinner until then."