Chapter 6

"V, did you give your appa the details?" Taehyung gave a nod, looking at Namjoon.

"Yes hyung, as appa said, he will soon be able to arrest the drug dealer. Then that problem will be over."

"Okay then. Chim, did your boss yelled at you?"

"Yelled at him??" The crowd gasped as Suga's angry voice rose.

"Yes, Minister Kang reprimanded him for airing his son's video on his TV channel.. and he took that anger out on me. Anyway, it happens every day, so I don't care."

"You can't expect anything more from people who are used to worshiping those politicians." Everyone agreed with Hobi's story.

"Our next target will be the Inspector General of Police. That man needs to be removed from his position."

"Joon and I can take care of that case." Namjoon nodded as hobi took over the task.

"Okay, I will also look into the Inspector General's case. If I can find anything, I will inform you." V also thought to help because he also works in the intelligence department.

"Ah, that's not it.. We must do something about Mr. Lee Jiwoon's son."

"Aish I hate that man. His son is no different than him, a complete piece of shit." Jin joined the conservation because he was Mr. Lee's personal doctor.

"But the boy is a little one, isn't he?" Namjoon nodded when Jimin asked.

"Yeah, he is still 17 years old. That means he doesn't have a license. But recently his car hit a man on the side of the road and that man barely escaped. And that's not the first time I have received complaints about him. But as long as his daddy's money is there and there are people in police uniform who can buy with that money, no action can be taken against that boy. So we have to do something to scare him and stop him."

"I'll look into that." Taehyung spoke, everyone except Suga looked at him with uncertainty.

"You don't have patience V, that won't work."

"Oh come on RM hyung, there is no one else here to do that job but me. Suga hyung has something to do as well so I am the only one who doesn't have a mission."

"What is Suga's work?" Asking, Namjoon looked at Suga, Suga pointed at Jimin with his eyes.

"Oh,ok. But V, the boy is too young so don't hurt him too much, alright?"

"Okay, Fine."

After they split up to discuss their own missions, Suga and V stick together.

"What are you going to do to Minjun?" A smirk appeared on Suga's lips when V asked.

"I can't spare someone who dares to hurt my angel."

"Right, If you just leave someone who hurt my soulmate, I won't support you after that."

"Don't you have any information about that Minjun?" Suga asked because Taehyung usually has information about people who are powerful and wealthy in the country.

*"As far as I remember, he takes sexual bribes from the girls who come to work in his TV channel. If you look into it a bit, you will be able to find something."

"Thank you, man. *Look, by tomorrow, the whole country will know all wrong doings of Chim's boss." Taehyung looked at Suga and smiled as Suga took the laptop and immediately started working.

"Okay, I'll go then. I have work to do."

"That's not it, I think,*you should stop spying on the President's son. He looks like a spoiled brat, but he doesn't do anything wrong."