Chapter 35

"Okayyy, let's have a questions game

"Okayyy, let's have a questions game. Then we can choose whether the answer we give is true or false." Taehyung smiled and pinched Jungkook's cheek as Jungkook suggested with shining eyes.

"Aish my naive baby, I meant kinky sex."

"What are you saying.. I'm shy." Jungkook groaned as he took a pillow to cover his face, Taehyung rolled his eyes and yanked the pillow from Jungkook's hand and tossed it aside. However, Jungkook's cheeks were flushed as if he was really feeling shy at the moment.

"We were fucking seven days a week since before we got married.. even have tried every position in every nook and cranny of the house.. Stop making it a big deal.

"Yeah.. but today is our honeymoon.. so the bride should be shy."

"Quit bullshitting, will you! And you are not my bride but the groom. Come here.. I will erase away your shyness." Taehyung pulled Jungkook on his lap and pressed his lips to his neck kissing him hard.

"Mmh.. ahhh.. hold on.. let's.. first do the game I said.. otherwise you will have to spend the honeymoon alone." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hair and pushed him back, taehyung sighed and gave a nod.

Jungkook sat on one of Taehyung's legs and put the cat ears on Taehyung.

"Do you love me?" Taehyung sighed again as Jungkook asked with big shiny eyes. He really couldn't understand why Jungkook gets so excited about such small and childish things.

"Yes."

Taehyung's ears didn't move at all, so Jungkook's face lit up with a big bunny smile.

"Aw, your ears haven't changed a bit. That means my Taehyungie really loves me."

"Um, who is the best of your boyfriends?"

"You."

"Who do you love the most? Tannie or me?"

"Both of you."

"Do you have anyone else in your mind besides me?"

"Nope!"

Taehyung's ears didn't change a bit even though Jungkook asked all the silly questions he could ask.

"Why don't they move a bit? Is this broken?" That's how Jungkook got really upset. Why didn't Taehyung's ears budge even once after asking questions for half an hour? Jungkook thought. Taehyung smiled when he saw Jungkook's pouty lips.

"That's not for me, baby. Have you forgotten.. I'm an agent. I'm used to controlling my emotions." When Taehyung said winking, an upset Jungkook stared at him for a minute before biting his bicep.

"Aaa ow, leave my arm you bunny monster!"

"You are not an agent with me. So stop being a robot. I don't want a man without feelings."