Chapter 14

"Ah RM, I forgot to tell you something

"Ah RM, I forgot to tell you something. There is one way we can get out of this." When Suga said, everyone's attention was directed towards him.

"What is that?"

"Chim and I set up a hidden mini cam in Daniel's necklace that day. I connected it to my lap. Maybe we can find something out of it."

"Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Actually, if there is a recording of them raping Daniel, we can send it to Minister Kang." Jimin looked at Yoongi with a smile and Yoongi's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"I hope there will be something recorded in it. Then Kang will stop chasing after us and chase after the G-dragon. And I'm pretty sure they're behind this." V also nodded as Namjoon said.

"I think so too. They are the only ones who know that we kidnapped him."

"Then Chim and Suga can work on that together." Namjoon said and Suga nodded with a sweet smile. Both V and Hobi winked at him. But no one noticed, Jimin's ears were also pink at that time. He had realized by that time that Suga had been flirting with him for a while, although he pretended not to notice his flirting, he enjoyed it immensely. However Jimin didn't even tell Taehyung about it because he knew that Taehyung was now closer to Suga than him.

"You like him, don't you?" Jimin, who was deep in his thoughts, was suddenly startled by someone whispering in his ear.

"Yah, Are you crazy, bunny? You scared me." Jimin muttered only for Jungkook to hear, slapping his chest. Seeing the interaction between them, two people's faces fell in displeasure.

"Okay then, all are done. I have an appointment with a client in an hour. Shall I go??" Namjoon nodded when Hobi asked.

"Let's go.. I'm going now too. I want to pick up jinnie too." Namjoon said and looked at Jimin.

"I'll be back in a little while with Suga hyung." When Jimin said, Namjoon gave a nod and left with Hobi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Since Jungkook hadn't seen Taehyung that day, he was curious about where Taehyung had gone. At that time, a month had passed since Jungkook was kidnapped. For that whole month, Taehyung always came to the basement, even it was late at night. But even though it was past ten o'clock that night, when Taehyung didn't come back, Jungkook's eyes were moving towards the door from time to time without him even noticing.

"Where did he go? Shit, if Suga hyung was here, I would have asked him." Muttering to himself, Jungkook stretched out on the sofa, hoping that Taehyung would come back at any time.

Meanwhile Taehyung was on a big mission at that time. When the recording of Daniel's rape was sent to minister Kang's hands, he immediately demanded the police to arrest G-dragon and his minions. Although Namjoon and the police team were able to catch G-dragon's men, G-dragon had escaped by then, so the task of catching him was entrusted to NIS. Because according to the confessions of his men, G-dragon was declared as a dangerous criminal at that time, so it was the task of NIS to capture him.