Chapter 4

Taehyung, who came to the club with Hobi, had his eyes fixed on Jungkook who was far away

After they got to the club, Hobi found himself a girl and went to the dance floor, while Taehyung's sharp eyes were watching Jungkook's every move.

Yes, Taehyung came to the club because of Jungkook. But it wasn't because he had a crush on Jungkook. Taehyung had entrusted Suga to keep an eye on Jungkook for about a week now. Also, Suga was the only person who knew about it. Taehyung wanted to find out any dirty or illegal work of Jungkook. His goal was to trap the president that way. But like every day, Taehyung's efforts failed because Jungkook didn't do anything illegal other than dancing while drinking a glass of whiskey as usual. Jungkook occasionally kissed a girl around him but did not go beyond that and Taehyung's anger flared by it. What kind of guy would come to a club and stop just kissing a girl? Taehyung thought so.

"Hey handsome, wanna dance with me?" When he heard a girl's voice near his ear, Taehyung's attention was drawn to her.

"No, not interested." Taehyung replied using a deep and sharp voice. The girl, who was more fascinated by that voice, placed her hand on Taehyung's cheek and turned Taehyung's face towards her again.

"Oh please, I promise you can have fun with me tonight." The girl's voice sounded sexy. Taehyung rolled his eyes and slapped the girl's hand away.

"Really?? But baby girl.. I'm fucking gay. So fuck off." The girl's smile vanished as taehyung said smirking.

"What a waste? It's a shame that a handsome man like you only likes boys."

"I know.. but baby, that's what I am." Taehyung, who took the wine glass on the table and pointed at the girl, said in a mocking tone. Glaring at taehyung, the girl got up and walked away.

With a smirk on his lips, Taehyung's eyes drifted back to Jungkook. At the same time, he was slightly startled because Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him.

"Oh, did he notice me?" Taehyung unsuspectingly took his eyes off Jungkook and questioned himself.

But even though Taehyung was worried, Jungkook's eyes were on him for another reason. Jungkook didn't understand that Taehyung was spying on him. But when he felt the intens gaze of Taehyung's sharp eyes, Jungkook's eyes were automatically drawn to him. Broad forehead, thick eyebrows, sharp eyes, slightly curled hair that was brushed back, long and straight nose, peach colour lips, bread cheeks & strong jawline.. He is really handsome. Dressed in a gray hoodie, Taehyung's broad shoulders and height accentuated his handsomeness. So it's not surprising that his eyes are drawn to Taehyung without Jungkook even knowing, right?

However, Taehyung and Jungkook's eye contact made Jungkook nervous and didn't want to look at him again. Jungkook didn't want to look at a man like that. He is not interested in guys.

As the night passed, Jungkook said goodbye to his friends and decided to leave the club.

Jungkook was well aware of his alcohol tolerance level and never overstepped his limit. Therefore, even at that time, Jungkook's consciousness was at a good level. On the other hand, some people in the club were badly wasted, and a few people bumped into Jungkook's body. All that time, Jungkook kept his balance, but suddenly a woman bumped into his body and Jungkook was thrown aside.

As Jungkook's eyes were closed tightly, he wished he didn't hit his head anywhere. However, as two arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist, he was pulled into someone's arms. He slowly opened his eyes trying to calm his pounding heart. But seeing those eyes, that were staring at him awhile ago, jungkook's breath hitched. When he felt the gaze of those deep eyes so close, Jungkook's heart became restless. At the same time, Jungkook felt something familiar in those eyes.

"Are you okay?" Startled by the deep voice, Jungkook tore his eyes from Taehyung and pushed him away.

Taehyung had a blank look in his eyes as he watched Jungkook running out of the club without even looking back at Taehyung.

"Fucking brat, don't even know how to thank someone." Taehyung left the club with his hands in his pockets, wearing the hoodie to cover his head, leaving a message for Hobi that he was leaving. Taehyung didn't want to wait for Hobi because he knew that Hobi was busy with the girl he met.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Jungkook came to his walk-in closet after bathing and wearing a white bathrobe, three maids dressed in white and gray uniforms had prepared his outfit.

Jungkook took off his bathrobe, humming a song. Two of the maids who were there grabbed Jungkook's clothes, but the other one was looking at Jungkook's fit body with wide eyes. It is a fact that when you have a milky white body with not a single body hair, a tattooed arm, and a clearly visible sixpack, that image is capable of seducing anyone regardless of gender. Jungkook's well-built body was thick and shapely, adding a strange charm to his body. As Jungkook's body was only covered in underwear, his thick thighs were shining brightly.

"Hey, you! Where are you looking at?" The maid, who came to her senses with Jungkook's deep voice, was startled and took her eyes off Jungkook's body.

"S-sorry sir."

"You're new, aren't you? If you came here as a maid, do your duty only. Stop staring at me like you wanna devour me." Jungkook said directly making the young maid blushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry s-sir.."

"Get the fuck out from here! I don't ever want to see you in my house." Jungkook's voice was emotionless. As tears filled the eyes of the new maid, she looked into Jungkook's eyes with fear. Even those narrowed eyes were filled with anger.

"Please sir.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to do it. Please sir.. M-My grandmother is sick.. She needs medicine so.."

"Did you two tell her the rules?" When Jungkook asked, interrupting the new maid's rambling, the other two maids nodded.

"Yes sir."

"Ok, then It's not my fault that you can't work according to the contract. Now fuck off!" Jungkook shouted, and the frightened maid ran out of the room without saying a word again.

When the situation calmed down again, a maid who was there came forward to put on Jungkook's shirt, but Jungkook raised his hand and stopped the maid.

"Go! I want to be alone."

"Sir, would you like your lunch delivered to the room?"

"No, I'm not in the mood right now." Jungkook said in his usual emotionless voice, the two maids greeted Jungkook and left the room.

Jungkook was alone in the room again.

"Argh! Shit, that hoe ruined my day." Jungkook muttered to himself as he looked at the colorful clothes at the end of his closet and again looked at the black and white clothes that were almost full of the closet. Grabbing a black hoodie, Jungkook put it on and came out of the closet and jumped into his bed. As he jumped on the bed, he was bumped several times making a cute bunny smile appeared on his face.

Jungkook's long hair, which is usually tied back, was made to fall freely today. Even Jungkook, clad only in a baggy hoodie that reached just above his knees, looked tiny with his face covered in soft curls.

The silence of Jungkook's room, which had been quiet for a while, was broken by the sound of the clicking sound of the door. Jungkook, who was busy with the phone, was startled by the sound of the door opening.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

24/06/2023