Chapter 28

"What the hell Jungkook? What is this nonsense?" Taehyung asked

"What the hell Jungkook? What is this nonsense?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook tried to go closer to Taehyung again, but Taehyung stood up quickly.

"I tried to surprise you. Am I not pretty?" Jungkook's face dropped with Taehyung's response.

Because what Jungkook is doing right now is something he never thought to do in his life. Jungkook is/was straight.. and not at all fond of girly things.

But for Taehyung, he forgot all that. Even now, he did something that he thought would make Taehyung happy. Jungkook is not someone who knew anything about gay relationships. So he discovered a lot by using the internet. Even this is something that many gay couples have done as far as he has seen. Jungkook thought that Taehyung would also be happy with this because Top's reaction was good in those videos. But Taehyung's reaction was completely different than Jungkook expected.

Jungkook didn't want to cry. But when Taehyung's rejection felt like a big shame, the boy couldn't stop himself from crying.

"Baby.. you're pretty in every way. You're so beautiful in this dress too.. but... but.. you look like a girl.. um.. I'm so.. uncomfortable.. you know I'm not straight.. and you.. you look completely girly.. but.. I don't like girls... that's why... it's not your fault." Unable to see the tears in Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung slurred the words.

"Yah, what's the matter with you?? Those boys made their boyfriends happy by wearing a maid outfit. You are the only one who behaves like this.. If I knew you would act like this, I wouldn't do this nonsense.. I hate you.. I hate you." Jungkook snapped and took off his dress and threw it away. He also took off his heels and threw them at Taehyung.

"Ow! Baby.. I'm so sorry.. please don't cry.."

"Get lost you dumb monkey!" Jungkook cried and hit Taehyung who was trying to hug him.

"You don't need to wear those.. You're sexier like this." Taehyung whispered nibbling on Jungkook's earlobe while running his finger along Jungkook's red lace panties. Jungkook stopped hitting Taehyung and circled his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Really?" Taehyung pecked his lips as Jungkook asked sniffling.

"Yes.. you are really very beautiful.. without any clothes." Taehyung whispered the last words into Jungkook's ear and in a deep voice. Jungkook buried his face in Taehyung's shoulder like a kitten.

"Can I fuck you?"

"Mmhm.."

With Jungkook's permission, Taehyung picked up Jungkook and went to Jungkook's room and put the boy on the bed and climbed on Jungkook's body.

"You are so fucking sexy.." Jungkook's cheeks turned red as Taehyung looked down at Jungkook's body while licking his lips. By that time, the boy's crying had stopped completely.

Taehyung untied the lace that tied Jungkook's hair and used it to tie Jungkook's hands.

"Tae.."

"Shhh baby.. I'm gonna show you how beautiful you are.." Saying, Taehyung smashed their lips and started kissing Jungkook deeply.