Chapter 22

"There are three bears in a housePapa bear, Momma bear, Baby bearPapa bear is fatMomma bear is slimBaby bear is very cuteEusseuk eusseuk very goodEusseuk eusseuk very good"

Papa bear, Momma bear, Baby bear
Papa bear is fat
Momma bear is slim
Baby bear is very cute
Eusseuk eusseuk very good
Eusseuk eusseuk very good"

Daehyun watched Jungkook singing that kid song and dancing like a kid with a cute smile.

"Ha ha! You're so cute Jungkook." Daehyun smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair as he sat next to him.

As for Taehyung, he had enough with the two of them. Because after they came to Taehyung's house, Jungkook was mostly with his father. So the boy was jealous of his own father.

"Hey.. It's getting late. Let's go back now. Meera eomma must be waiting."

"See appa, your son is a meanie.. he's trying to separate us." Jungkook hugged Daehyun and then turned to Taehyung and stuck out his tongue.

"Am I your boyfriend or.." As Taehyung asked, Jungkook's cheeks turned red because of the word 'boyfriend'.

"It doesn't matter.. because Daehyun appa is handsome." Jungkook teased  Taehyung making Daehyun laugh too.

"Come here, you little devil." Taehyung who was at the limit of patience came and picked up Jungkook who was cuddling his father and Jungkook giggled and wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist.

"Be careful, bunny. Tell Meera I miss her."

"Okay appa. Good night.. Love you.." Taehyung slapped Jungkook's butt, who was puckering his lips at Daehyun, and walked forward.

"Drive my baby home carefully, bear." Taehyung walked forward as if Daehyun hadn't heard as Jungkook peeked over Taehyung's shoulder and waved at Daehyun smiling.

Leaving Jungkook in the front seat and closing the door, Taehyung came from the other side and got into the driver's seat without even looking at Jungkook. That's when Jungkook's smile vanished.

"Taehyungie.. my seat belt.."

"Why don't you have hands?"

"You are bad.. meanie."

"Yes, yes.. I'm bad. You've been cuddling with appa all day."

"Because Daehyun appa is nice.. um.. my appa never loved me.. that's why.." Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and Taehyung really regretted the way he behaved.

He quickly pulled Jungkook onto his lap, wiped the younger's cheeks and hugged him to his chest.

"I'm sorry baby. I said that without thinking too much. Sorry."

"Hm, I'm sorry too.. for ignoring you."

"Um, let's forget everything now, okay? Smile now.." When Taehyung said, Jungkook pouted, but as usual, he giggled after the kiss from Taehyung.