Chapter 15

"AAAAAAAAH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Yah, my eardrums." Shaking his ear with two fingers, Taehyung went and took the towel on the chair and started to wipe his body.

When he heard Taehyung's voice, Covering his face with his hands, Jungkook peeked through his fingers. But he quickly covered his face and shouted loudly again.

"Are you crazy dude? If the hyungs come, they'll think I'm raping you. If you can't watch, shut up and go out. I'll change and come out." As Taehyung huffed, Junkkook ran out of the room without taking his hands from his face.

"Who would have thought this boy was so cute?" Chuckling at Jungkook's behavior, Taehyung chose a dress from the closet.

When Taehyung came out, Jungkook was sitting on the sofa with his legs folded. His face flushed red. Seeing Jungkook's awkward sitting position sent a shiver down Taehyung's spine.

"Why did you scream before?"

"Who knows you'll come out of the bathroom naked and showing your dick?" Jungkook snapped at Taehyung.

"Why? Did the princess get scared after seeing my precious little one?"

"W-why am I afraid? I'm a boy too. And I'm not a princess, I'm a prince. I screamed because you suddenly came into the room without even wearing a towel like you have no shame."

"Hey, can't I stay in my room as I want? And what were you doing in my room? I told you not to go there when I'm not there."

"Blablabla.. you know that I don't listen to you anyway."

"Don't listen to me? Huh? I know how to make you listen to me."

"Oops.. I'm scared." Jungkook mocked.

Taehyung smirked at him and suddenly came close to Jungkook. Placing his knees on the sofa, he leaned down closer to Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's eyes closed tight in fear, Taehyung laughed out loud as the boy's hands automatically pressed against his chest. Startled by Taehyung's laugh, Jungkook quickly opened his eyes and angrily kicked Taehyung's balls.

"FUCKING BITCH! UGH!!!" Groaning in pain, Taehyung bent down, clutching his member.

"Ha ha! Came to scare me.. dickhead." Jungkook quickly ran away from Taehyung and ran to his room.

"Yah! What wrong did my innocent cock do to you?" Hearing Taehyung curse him, jungkook giggled and jumped on the bed.

"Keep it safe.. because from now on I hate your banana too." Jungkook yelled from the room as Taehyung went to sit on the sofa.

"Yah, brat. I'll send you home tomorrow."

"Then I will go and tell appa about you.. If you want to go to jail, you can send me home."