-+#6

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

"I've always had the ability to turn into a cat," he confessed softly, his gaze dropping to his hands in his lap. "If a living thing kisses me, I transform into a cat, and the same happens when a living thing kisses me while I'm in cat form."

The room fell into a heavy silence as I tried to process this revelation. It felt like I had been thrust into a fantastical world, where extraordinary abilities and inexplicable occurrences were the norm. I cautiously uncovered my eyes, stealing a glance at Jungwon, who seemed to be waiting anxiously for my response.

"So... you're telling me you can turn into a cat?" I asked incredulously, my eyebrow raised in skepticism. The words felt absurd as they left my lips, but the evidence of his transformation lay before me, tangible and undeniable.

Jungwon met my gaze, his eyes filled with a mixture of hope and uncertainty. "Yeah," he replied softly, his voice tinged with vulnerability. "I've always had this ability, and I can't control it. It's a part of who I am."

I felt a whirlwind of emotions surging within me - confusion, curiosity, and a flicker of understanding. It was overwhelming, trying to reconcile the normalcy of my own life with the extraordinary existence that Jungwon seemed to lead. But deep down, beneath the layers of disbelief, I couldn't deny the glimmer of fascination and intrigue that began to take hold. My head throbbed with the weight of processing this extraordinary tale, the boundaries of my reality shifting and warping before my eyes. It was a lot to take in, and I couldn't deny the confusion that swirled within me.

I sat there, stunned and speechless, trying to process the unbelievable revelation that had just been dropped on me. Yang Jungwon, the stray cat I had found and adopted, was not just an ordinary feline but a shape-shifting being with the ability to transform into a human. It was a lot to take in, and my mind struggled to wrap itself around the concept.

As I glanced at Jungwon, who was now covered with a blanket, I could see the mixture of fear, nervousness, and vulnerability in his eyes. His explanation sounded far-fetched, almost like something out of a fantastical story, but his sincerity and the intensity with which he shared his secret made it difficult to dismiss as mere fantasy.

"Okay," I finally managed to say, my voice tinged with uncertainty. "I mean, it's hard to believe, but I'll try to keep an open mind. Just... explain everything to me, from the beginning."

Jungwon took a deep breath, visibly relieved that I was at least willing to listen. He began to recount the origins of his unique ability, tracing it back through generations in his family. According to him, the power to transform into a cat had been passed down from his ancestors, allowing him to navigate the world in a different form.

He explained that he would often turn into a cat after his practices, using his feline form to sprint home more swiftly. On the day we first crossed paths, he had been caught in a sudden downpour and was rushing to find shelter when he nearly got struck by a passing car. Seeking refuge, he had darted beneath a parked vehicle, unwittingly finding his way into my life.

I listened intently, my mind struggling to comprehend the intricacies of his story. A mix of awe, confusion, and a tinge of skepticism washed over me. It was a lot to absorb, and my head began to throb with the weight of it all.

"So, let me get this straight," I said, my voice wavering slightly. "You're telling me that you can genuinely transform into a cat, and you're also capable of transforming back into a human if something kisses you in your feline form?"

Jungwon nodded, his eyes never leaving mine as he eagerly awaited my response. I ran a hand through my hair, feeling the weight of the situation pressing down on me. It was like being caught in a whirlwind of disbelief and curiosity, unsure of which way to turn.

"And how did you end up in my room, exactly?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

Jungwon shifted uncomfortably, his gaze falling to the floor as he recounted the events leading up to our unexpected encounter. He explained that his habit of kissing a cat to transform had led him to seek shelter beneath a car during the rain. But as fate would have it, he had miscalculated, and I had discovered him in his cat form, unaware of his true identity.

As Jungwon finished his explanation, he looked up at me, anticipation etched on his face. He awaited my response, desperately hoping that I would believe his extraordinary tale.

My head throbbed with the weight of this revelation, the enormity of it all crashing down on me. It was difficult to process, to accept that the cat I had grown attached to was, in fact, a shape-shifting human. My mind grappled with questions and doubts, struggling to make sense of the fantastical reality before me.

But deep down, a part of me wanted to believe. The bond I had formed with this extraordinary creature, the inexplicable connection we shared, seemed to transcend the boundaries of the ordinary. So, with a mix of trepidation and curiosity, I took a deep breath and decided to take a leap of faith into this fantastical world that had suddenly unfolded around me.

"So, This is real."

+*___________*+
6th chapter

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

I went to this biker restaurant yesterday and when I walked in I saw so many biker gangs.
I was kinda scared though but they were actually really nice, people shouldn't stereotype people based on their looks and that's what learned yesterday.

Question of the chapter
What's your zodiac sign?
I'm a Virgo!

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a shocked emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3
+*_____________________*+