-+#7

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

A long awkward silence filled the room. Both of us tried to avoid eye contact.

"Kiss me." Jungwon suddenly spoke out, looking up at me with a serious expression. Jungwon stood up, tying the blanket around his waist.

"What?" I grabbed the small pillow that was on the side of me and threw it at his face. He caught it with one hand before placing it down beside him.
No wonder he's so good at soccer, it's only natural he has good reflexes since he's a cat.

"Come on, it's quicker than calling a random cat. I have to get home." Jungwon pleaded, almost trying to give me a small reading pout.
This earned him a disgusted face from me, his attempt at being cute didn't work and was only cringe in my eyes.

As the captain of the girls' soccer team, I, Ji-yoon, found myself in a peculiar situation with Jungwon, the popular guy from our school and captain of the boys' soccer team. It turned out that he had the ability to transform into a cat, and the only way for him to turn back into a human was with a kiss. Naturally, I was taken aback and defensive when he revealed this to me.

The idea of kissing Jungwon to help him transform back into his human form seemed absurd and uncomfortable to me. I couldn't understand why he couldn't just call a cat to kiss instead of expecting me to do it. I saw it as his laziness, wanting a quick solution without considering my feelings or boundaries.

"What- no way." I let out a stressed laugh before standing up, about to walk out of my room when he grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Come on, you kissed me when I was a cat, how is this any different?" He let go of my wrist to cross his arms.

"It's extremely different," I stated, fiddling with the ends of my oversized shirt.

Despite my reluctance, Jungwon persisted in his request, trying to convince me that it would be much faster and easier for him if I kissed him instead of waiting for a cat to arrive. However, I stood my ground and refused to give in to his demands. I didn't want to cross that line and potentially complicate our already complicated relationship.

Jungwon sighed, disappointed that he has to call a cat instead of going with the easier way.

He walked over to my window, opened it, and just looked outside.
I was debating on whether I should leave the room or not, yet this was kind of fascinating to watch.
He wasn't saying anything, just looking out the window. After a few minutes of waiting in silence, a soft meow was heard from outside. A cat finally arrived, and without hesitation, Jungwon reached out, grabbing the cat Jungwon kissed it to regain his cat form. I tilted my head to the side as I looked out my window, cracking my tense neck.

+*___________*+
7th chapter

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

I went to the pool yesterday, oh and I also watched en-o'clock ep 44 with my mom and we kept laughing together it was so funny. Every time Jungwon popped on the screen I would say "Look ma that's my favorite."

Question of the chapter
Who's your Enhypen bias?
Me: y'all already know, Jungwon ofc.

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a kissy face emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3
+*_____________________*+