-+#89

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Hanni's excitement bubbled over as she practically pulled me into the whimsical world of the amusement park, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. The air was filled with the promise of spring, marking the beginning of our much-awaited spring break.

It had been precisely a week since Jungwon and I had taken the leap into a romantic relationship, yet our connection remained a delicate dance of shyness and nervousness. Hoping this outing would deepen our bond, we had chosen to keep our budding romance a secret from our friends until we felt more secure in it.

Glancing back at our group of friends with a smile, I waited for them to catch up as Hanni and I lingered at the entrance. My gaze shifted to Jungwon, my heart swelling at the sight of him smiling warmly while engaged in conversation with the youngest member of our group.

As our friends joined us, we deliberated over which rides to tackle first. Jungwon's eyes met mine, his grin infectious as he locked gazes with me. A surge of warmth spread through me, and as the others chatted animatedly, he subtly reached for my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. Blushing slightly, I averted my gaze towards the newest attraction.

"Are you scared of—"

Our voices harmonized in unison, a shared moment of laughter breaking the tension. "Are you scared of rides?" he teased, his eyes twinkling mischievously as we both eyed the looming ride.

"No, not at all," I fibbed, my fear of rollercoasters well hidden beneath a façade of confidence. "And you?" I inquired, meeting his gaze as our entwined hands rested behind our backs.

"Not in the least. I was hoping you'd be a tad scared so you could hold onto me," Jungwon mused playfully, pouting in mock disappointment before I lightly nudged his shoulder, a smile dancing on my lips.

"Let's try this ride!" Niki's childlike enthusiasm cut through, pointing towards the nearest attraction. Despite my aversion to rides, I resolved to join in, not wanting to dampen the spirits of the group.

_

After the adrenaline rush of the ride subsided, I masked my discomfort, skillfully concealing my unease. "Wanna grab something to eat?" Sunghoon questioned, pointing to the food area. We all agreed in unison. Walking towards the food area, Jungwon and I found ourselves trailing behind the group.

"Are you okay, Yoonie?" Jungwon's concerned voice drew my attention, his eyes searching mine for any signs of distress.

"I'm fine, don't worry," I reassured him with a smile, though his gaze lingered with a hint of uncertainty before returning to the path ahead.

As we reached the food area, dispersing to gather our meals, Jungwon and I stuck together, surveying the array of options. "What are you in the mood for?" his voice was warm and inviting. "Something savory? Sweet? Spicy?" he prodded, scanning the carts until my gaze settled on the churro stand. I pointed, prompting a chuckle from him.

Approaching the churro cart, I stood shyly behind Jungwon as he placed our order. "How many would you like?" he inquired, turning to me.

Observing the size of the churros, I decided on one. "Just one," I answered, to which he nodded and ordered two. I marveled as Jungwon smoothly took care of the transaction, leaving me flustered with admiration.

Taking a churro from me, he playfully winked. "Let me play the gentleman tonight," he teased, taking a bite as he handed me both treats. We walked hand in hand to a serene spot, settling on a bench together. Our intertwined hands rested on my lap.

I took my first bite out of my churro before melting instantly. It was delicious. I moaned in delight as I rested my head on Jungwons shoulder, chewing.

Jungwon smiled at me, happy that I liked it. We continued to look at the scenery as we ate in comfortable silence. The flowers on the trees blossomed, filling the air with a sweet fragrance that enveloped anyone who walked past.

The sweetness of the churro melded with the fragrant air, the blooming flowers adding to the enchantment of the moment. Jungwon's gaze was tender as he watched me enjoy the snack, our quietude a symphony of shared comfort. The tranquility was interrupted by the approach of our friends, prompting us to shift from our intimate cocoon.

I breathed in the endearing scent as I sighed. "I wonder where the others are," I questioned, looking back at the food region.

"My guys got a big appetite. They're probably selling out all the carts as we speak." Jungwon kidded. I seized my head off his shoulder, looking into his eyes with a smile.

As we held eye contact, I blinked playfully as I got closer. A breathy laugh escapes his lips, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Our moment was interrupted when we heard familiar chatter in the distance.
I immediately backed away from Jungwon and untwined our hands.

"There they are!" Heeseung called out as they began to walk toward us.

"Perfect seating area you guys found," Jake stated as he sat between Jungwon and me. We thought he had intentions of this but he was genuinely just clueless. We looked at Jake dumbfounded before all the others began to take their seats at the tables around us.

Jake then stood up, making his way to the big table with the rest. "Come on guys," Jake said toward us. We looked at each other before standing up and walking to the table. I sat beside Hanni as Jungwon sat beside me.

"Oooo nachos, can I have some?" I looked at what Hanni got.

"Only if you let me have a bite of that churro." Hanni implied with a grimace. I nodded instantly as we traded. I took a nacho and ate it, almost melting. We swapped back with smiles as we observed others exchange their food.

+*___________*+
89th chapter

Hello my loves, How are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
What would you like to see in the future with Jungwon and Ji-yoon?

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a rollercoaster emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+