-+#91

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

As he readjusted the headband, His fingers deftly adjusted a few stray strands of hair, tucking them behind my ears. Meeting his focused gaze, I couldn't help but notice his tongue peeking out in concentration, eliciting a soft smile from me that soon turned into a giggle.

In response to my laughter, he emitted a thoughtful hum and clicked his tongue in confusion, prompting me to playfully mimic his actions by sticking out my tongue and tilting my head quizzically.

His eyes rolled playfully as he flicked the teddy bear's ear with a mischievous glint, to which I shot him a playful glare, readjusting the headband. With a swift movement, he retrieved his phone and proceeded to capture several candid snapshots of me, from moments of mock annoyance to playful poses, his gaze fixed on the screen as though entranced.

"Jungwonie," I called, breaking his reverie. Startled, he cleared his throat and averted his gaze momentarily, a hint of bashfulness creeping in. Seizing the opportunity, I playfully snatched a matching teddy bear headband and, standing on tiptoes, placed it atop his head. As I returned to the ground, a mischievous grin adorned my face, meeting the slightly askew headband that he adjusted with a mix of annoyance and amusement.

As I aimed my phone to capture him, he gently grasped my arm, drawing me closer and encircling me with his arm, preparing for a selfie together. Taken aback by his smooth gesture, I stood frozen, marveling at his effortless charm. "Come on, pretty girl, pose," he whispered in my ear, playfully tapping my head.

Blushing slightly, I raised the camera and captured the moment with a shy smile. His lips curved into a natural smile, tinged with a subtle hint of a smirk, as we continued posing and snapping silly pictures until my phone eventually succumbed to a drained battery.

My anticipation deflated slightly as the realization hit that my phone's battery had died, limiting our impromptu photo session. "Aw man," I pouted, my desire for more pictures evident. "Give me your phone," I motioned with eager hands. His hands, now tucked in his pockets, readily relinquished his phone without a moment's hesitation.

"The password is 090204," he disclosed, causing me to gaze up at him in mild astonishment. My birthday... "Yeah, yeah. It's your birthday, cute I know," he quipped, attempting to play it off casually. I simply smiled and slipped the phone back into his pocket.

"Let's try the photo booth instead," I suggested, to which he nodded agreeably, a smile gracing his lips.

Exiting the gift shop, I glanced up at the sky, now awash with hues of orange and pink, signaling the approaching twilight. We informed our friends of our temporary departure and made our way to the photo booth.

He gallantly stepped aside, holding the curtain open for me to enter first. Seating myself comfortably, I scooted over to make room for him. As he settled beside me, the curtain descended, enveloping us in privacy.

I navigated the controls on the monitor, paying for our photo session. "The monitor will countdown from 3 at the beep," the machine announced.

Jungwon draped his arm around me, and I leaned into his side, both of us sporting genuine smiles as the countdown commenced.

"3...2...1...click!"

As our second photo started, Our eyes locked in a silent understanding, sharing a moment of unspoken connection. We stared into each other's eyes passionately as a smile crept onto my lips. The photo was taken and it was time for the third one.

Emboldened, I softly caressed his face and planted a kiss on his cheek for the next picture.

After the third snapshot, it was time for the final photo. His gaze danced from my eyes to my lips and back, his hand gently grasping my chin, the other still wrapped around my shoulders as he leaned in, sealing our closeness with a tender kiss.

"3...2...1...click!"

Even after the camera had captured the moment, we lingered in the kiss, my hands cradling his face with fervor before we gradually parted. His grin, revealing a hint of his canine, elicited a shy smile from me before I dissolved into laughter against his shoulder.

I decided to purchase the recorded video from the booth as well. Retrieving our printed photos from the dispenser, we each took one of the two prints showcasing our four captured moments.

"It's so vintage and cute," I observed, admiring the black-and-white prints that exuded a nostalgic charm, perfectly in line with the booth's theme.

"You look cute," Jungwon complimented, his eyes fixed on the photo.

"You do too," I replied, playfully nudging his side as we strolled towards the deck, where the illuminated Ferris wheel awaited, casting a magical glow in the evening sky.

+*___________*+
91st chapter

Hello my loves, How are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Have you ever been in a photo booth?
Me: Yes!! And I love them.

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a scared emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+