-+#33

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Eventually, we rejoined our teammates, who were engaged in an impromptu game of tag. Laughter filled the air as we joined in, running and chasing each other, forgetting the pressures of the real world for a while. It was a moment of pure joy and camaraderie, where the boundaries between the girls' and boys' teams blurred, leaving only a shared sense of happiness and unity.

As the night drew to a close, we returned to the ice cream shop, our energy spent but our hearts full. We said our goodbyes, promising to meet again soon for another adventure. Jungwon and I exchanged a knowing glance, the unspoken understanding between us stronger than ever.

Walking home together, I couldn't help but reflect on the events of the evening. What had started as a simple celebration had transformed into a memorable journey of connection and growth. The ice cream served as a catalyst, breaking down barriers and revealing the true essence of our team. We were more than just soccer players; we were a family bound by shared experiences and a love for the game.

As we continued our walk, our conversation shifted to lighter topics, and we found ourselves lost in laughter once again. The tension that had once defined our interactions had dissipated, replaced by a newfound connection and friendship. Our differences no longer seemed insurmountable, but rather something that brought us closer together.

As we made it home, I turned the key, opening the dark apartment. I looked over to see Jungwon, drowsy, he looked extremely tired. I sighed before stepping in and taking my shoes off. Jungwon lazily did the same before sitting on the sofa.

I made my way to the kitchen, grabbing some medication and pouring some water into a glass.
I made my way to Jungwon who was trying to fight his sleepiness.
A small laugh escaped my mouth making his eyes flutter open, his eyes averted from my face to my hands. He scrunched his nose, I took this as a hint that he disliked medicine.

"Take it," I said, grabbing his closed fist, and tugging on his finger to signal him to unravel his fist and open his hand. He did so, his eyes not leaving my face. I placed two pills onto his palm and handed him a glass.
I stood by him watching him take the medicine and wash it down with some water.

"You should be better in the morning," I spoke before making my way to the switches on the wall, turning the fan on, and making my way to my room, grabbing an extra blanket and pillow for him. I placed the folded blanket by his side along with the pillow on top of it. I finally looked up at him, seeing that he was already looking at me. I quirked a brow, slightly tilting my head in confusion.

His tired eyes quickly looked away and grabbed the blanket, going under the covers and placing the pillow beneath his head.

"Night." I let out, walking to my room.

"Goodnight." He let tiredly with a soft voice masking his sleepiness.
I closed the door, plopping onto my bed with a heavy sigh.

As I drifted off to sleep that night, a smile played on my lips. The memory of laughter, ice cream, and newfound friendships lingered, filling my heart with warmth. And in the midst of it all, there was Jungwon, the boy with a secret, who had become so much more than just a teammate.

+*___________*+
33rd chapter

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
What's the worst type of sickness you've been through?
Me: Swimmers ear omg it hurt so bad I cried sm.

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a sick emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+