-+#68

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

As I continued walking, my mind couldn't help but wander back to Yoonie. Each step carried a sense of anticipation as if the very air held the potential to shape our connection. Deep down, I longed for our conversation to be a catalyst, a force that would only strengthen the bond we shared, regardless of the label we ultimately chose.

Approaching our apartment, I reached into my pocket and retrieved my phone, curious to check the time. Yet, as I unlocked the screen, a flurry of missed messages from Yoonie caught my attention.

________________________________
My Yoonie <3

My Yoonie <3 :

Jungwon

Wonnie?

Where are you?

Why aren't you answering, is everything okay?

Nvm, Sunoo texted me. Have fun with the others :)

________________________________

A smile tugged at the corners of my lips, realizing just how much she must have worried about me. With the familiar sight of our apartment building in sight, I decided to hold off on responding, knowing that I could explain everything much more effectively face-to-face.

Entering the silent apartment, I placed my backpack down, feeling its weight lift from my shoulders. Exhaustion washed over me like a gentle tide, a reminder of the long day behind me. The desire to freshen up and shed the stress of the outside world grew stronger, compelling me to make my way toward the restroom. The steam-filled air and the soothing sound of water became a balm for my weary body and a respite for my cluttered mind.

After finishing my shower, I stood before the mirror, contemplating my attire. Opting for comfort, I selected a pair of cozy sweatpants and a navy blue t-shirt, the soft fabric a welcome embrace against my skin. Stepping out of the restroom, I intended to head straight to the living room, yet my gaze was inevitably drawn to Yoonie's door. A mixture of curiosity and longing stirred within me, creating a magnetic pull that halted my movements.

Inhaling deeply, I yielded to the irresistible urge to check on her. With a tender touch, I rapped my knuckles gently against her door, hoping for a response that would assure me of her well-being. "Yoonie?" I called out softly, my voice carrying a delicate blend of concern and affection. Silence greeted my words, leaving me with a twinge of uncertainty. Slowly, I turned the doorknob, revealing the serenity of her slumber.

A small smile curved my lips as I beheld the sight of Yoonie's tranquil face, bathed in the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the window. The room seemed to hold its breath, as if aware of the delicate moment unfolding. My gaze lingered on her, taking in every curve and contour, as if trying to etch the image into my memory.

Moved by an indescribable longing, I made a silent decision to join her in this peaceful realm of dreams. Carefully, I traversed the space between us, mindful of each step, until I found myself at her side. The door closed behind me with a quiet click, preserving the sanctity of the moment.

As I stood beside her, a surge of tenderness welled up within me. I reached out to adjust the blankets, ensuring she remained cocooned in warmth and tranquility. Drawn by an irresistible force, I eased myself onto the bed, causing her to stir once more, her subconscious recognizing my presence.

The rise and fall of her chest, like the ebb and flow of a calm ocean, held a mesmerizing rhythm. A stray tendril of hair danced across her cheek, and my fingers instinctively reached out to tuck it behind her ear, a gentle gesture to ensure her comfort. She stirred slightly in her sleep, responding to the subtle shift in the atmosphere, and my heart swelled with a mixture of adoration and protectiveness.

With a gentle motion, I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Immediately after, her arm wrapped around my chest and she dug her face into my chest. Our bodies molded effortlessly together as if they were two halves of a whole, destined to find solace in each other's embrace. The softness of her breath against my chest and the gentle pressure of her arm draped around me sent a delightful shiver down my spine, igniting a symphony of butterflies within.

In the intimate space we created, the warmth radiating from our entwined bodies became a haven, a refuge where our hearts beat in perfect synchrony. With a profound sense of serenity and protectiveness, I closed my eyes and rested my head gently against hers, feeling the rhythmic cadence of our breaths intertwine.

In that tranquil moment, surrounded by the hushed melody of our shared existence, I allowed myself to surrender to the embrace of sleep. For I knew, beyond any doubt, that within her arms, I had found my sanctuary—a place where the complexities of the world melted away, leaving only the purest connection between two souls.

+*___________*+
68th chapter

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Fav app on your phone?
Me: Tiktok and Wattpad

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a butterfly emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+