NOTE

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Hey guys!
(Please read)

(THIS BOOK ISN'T ENDING)
^SO DON'T BE SCARED^

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to post more ENHYPEN books and not just ENHYPEN but other K-pop groups too. So if you guys would let to get notified when I release a new book (which is extremely soon) go ahead and follow me!

Seeing comments and votes really does make me motivated.A couple of days ago I saw I got three new followers from this book and posted 14 new chapters, I truly get motivated when you guys show your support. Although many of you guys are silent readers (which is definitely alright) you guys still reading my book and voting helps me a lot.

I do announce updating posts on the little announcements thing so I can let you know when it's almost done and when it's posted. I am not forcing any of you guys to follow me in any way whatsoever, just you guys reading this book and enjoying my creation really does make me happy.

Speaking of you guys reading my book, Thank you so much for 4K reads!
I truly am grateful for all of your support. Even if I am a small author on here I enjoy seeing you guys enjoy my books.
When I see you guys do simple things like follow, vote, and comment, it makes me extremely happy and motivated to make more chapters.

I know you guys were hoping for an update and this isn't one, but I was hoping you guys do know I truly am grateful for your support and love each and one of you dearly.

I know barely any of you are going to read this because that's what I do when I read these kinds of things in fanfics but I just wanted to put this here to show my gratitude.

So in short terms, follow me if you guys want to get notified when I post my other books.

I love you guys!
<3

+*___________*+