-+#75

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

I woke up, feeling a whirlwind of emotions. Opening my eyes, I found myself nestled in her arms, the smaller spoon in our cozy cuddling session. Her embrace was warm and comforting, her arms wrapped around my neck, while I held her waist tightly. Resting my head on her chest, I could hear the steady rhythm of her heartbeat, a soothing lullaby.

However, amidst the comfort, a tinge of frustration washed over me as I recalled the awkward phase we were going through. Sadness lingered within, and a sense of betrayal clouded my thoughts. Was the kiss we shared not as special as I had hoped?

At that moment, a mental debate ensued on whether I should stay or go. Slowly and carefully, I untangled myself from her gentle embrace, mindful not to disturb her peaceful slumber. As I slipped out of bed, a pang of sadness tugged at my heart. I longed to stay, to bask in her presence, but wounded pride and lingering resentment held me back.

I reached for my school uniform and swiftly changed into it. The room seemed heavy with unspoken words, the silence suffocating. Casting one last glance at her sleeping form, a deep ache settled within me before I turned away, closing the door behind me.

Putting on my coat and beanie, I prepared myself for the chilly weather. Picking up my bag from the floor, I walked towards the exit door. Stepping outside, the cool air brushed against my face as I witnessed the mesmerizing scene of snowflakes falling from the white sky. Inhaling deeply, I allowed the crisp air to fill my lungs, rejuvenating me before embarking on my journey to school.

- JI-YOON'S POV -

_

I woke up, my eyes blinking rapidly as I tried to comprehend the unfamiliar scene before me. The absence of Jungwon's comforting presence sent a pang of confusion through my heart. Sunlight flooded the room, casting warm rays that illuminated the disarray of my surroundings. Panic gripped me as I realized the gravity of the situation—I had overslept. My heart sank as I glanced at the clock on the desk beside me, hoping it would reveal a different reality. However, the digits stubbornly displayed 11:42 a.m., mocking my tardiness.

Fingers trembling, I reached for my phone, desperately seeking answers within its digital realm. The screen came to life, revealing one text message from Jungwon and a cascade of notifications from Hanni.

______________________________
wonnie ^._.^

wonnie ^._.^ :
wake up, it's 8:28.

______________________________

My lips pursed as I stared at Jungwon's message. It made me wonder what's been happening with us lately. Lately, he has been ignoring me slightly.

______________________________
wonnie ^._.^

wonnie ^._.^ :
wake up, it's 8:28.

Me :
just woke up.
______________________________

With a sigh, I then exited our chat, heading to Hanni's.

- 15 missed calls from Hanni -
- 9 missed messages -
______________________________
Hanni ! <3

Hanni ! <3 :
YOON WAKE UP !

Ji-yoon the first bell is about to ring.

Where the hell are you ?!

Ji-yoon I swear if you don't answer me.

Oh, I see Jungwon, I'll ask him, maybe he knows.

He said he doesn't know where you are.

Well, I tried waking you so don't blame me !

Text me when you see this

I love you ! :)
______________________________

A heavy sigh escaped my lips, mingling frustration with disappointment. How could Jungwon, even amidst the awkward phase we were going through, not have stirred me from my slumber? It felt like a disregard for my responsibilities and a disregard for me.

With a surge of determination, I propelled myself out of bed, my movements fueled by a sense of urgency. My limbs moved in a flurry of motion as I hastily donned my school uniform, the fabric clinging to my body in a rushed embrace. I dashed towards the bedroom door, one sock draped over my foot while the other clung tightly in my hand, evidence of my hurried state. The door swung open, echoing my frustration as I crossed the threshold.

Grabbing my coat, shoes, and bag in a frenzied dance, I stumbled outside, greeted by the biting cold and a blanket of pristine snow. Each step I took through the frosty landscape reverberated with a mixture of anger and determination. Thoughts of Jungwon's actions consumed my mind, fueling the fire of indignation within me. How could he simply leave me slumbering, oblivious to the fact that I had obligations to fulfill? It was as if my needs were inconsequential, overshadowed by his indifference.

As I trudged through the snowy path toward the school, my footsteps grew heavier with each passing moment. The anger within me propelled me forward, my body moving with an intensity that matched the storm brewing in my heart. The unspoken resonated in the silence, amplifying the burden of disappointment and resentment.

Despite the frosty air nipping at my cheeks, my inner fire burned brighter. The journey to school became a metaphorical battleground, where I battled against the bitter cold and my own conflicted emotions. I was determined to navigate this path alone, relying on my own strength and resilience to overcome the obstacles that lay ahead.

With each step, the anger transformed into a steely resolve—a reminder that I was capable of standing on my own, even in the face of disappointment. As I approached the school gates, a sense of empowerment mingled with the chill in the air. I was determined not to let Jungwon's actions define my day or my worth. This setback would serve as a catalyst for self-discovery and growth, propelling me towards a stronger, more independent version of myself.

+*___________*+
75th chapter

Hello my loves, How are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Do you like snow?
Me: yes

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a snow emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+