-+#19

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

The anticipation in the air was palpable as the final bell resounded through the school corridors, marking the end of another school day. Students burst out of their classrooms, their voices blending into a symphony of laughter and animated conversations that reverberated off the walls.

With a sense of urgency, I swiftly gathered my belongings, carefully placing my books into my backpack amidst the stream of fellow students exiting the classroom. One by one, my classmates dispersed, leaving only Jungwon standing in front of me, his impatience evident in his stance.

"You take forever." Irritation flashed in my eyes as he complained about my supposed slowness, but I chose to ignore his remark, focusing instead on zipping up my backpack.

Finally, my belongings securely in place, I slung my backpack over my shoulder, joining Jungwon as we made our way out of the classroom. As we leisurely walked through the now deserted halls, a wave of nervousness washed over me, making my palms moist with perspiration. The cause of my unease lay in the fact that I had mistakenly forgotten to pack my own soccer uniform, resulting in the need to wear Jungwon's instead.

It was a simple oversight, devoid of any mysterious circumstances, yet my apprehension seemed to magnify with each step. Anxiously, I fiddled with the ends of the skirt, a telltale sign of my inner turmoil. Though Jungwon noticed my nervous gestures, he wisely chose not to comment, sensing the fragility of my state of mind.

Our companionable silence came to an end as we reached the entrance to the boys' locker room. Jungwon confidently strode forward, but I hesitated, uncertain about whether I should follow him. Sensing my internal conflict, Jungwon abruptly halted, realization dawning on his face. He couldn't resist teasing me about my gender, a playful jibe meant to distract from his earlier impatience. "Oh yeah, I forgot, you're a girl," he taunted, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Wait out here, alright?" His smile softened, an attempt to diffuse any tension caused by his teasing, knowing full well that his remark would earn him a smack on the shoulder. Slightly exasperated, I huffed at his comment, imagining myself delivering a lighthearted retribution.

Leaning against the wall, I settled on the floor, patiently awaiting Jungwon's return. Time seemed to stretch indefinitely as minutes ticked by, but eventually, he emerged from the locker room, holding a clean uniform adorned with the number '04'. With a playful toss, he threw the uniform at my face, and I deftly caught it, retaliating with a lighthearted slap in return. His grin only widened as he extended a hand to help me up, silently expressing his camaraderie.

As I attempted to make Jungwon leave, he insisted and said he would wait outside for me, I ventured across the hall into the girls' locker room. My heart skipped a beat as I beheld the entirety of my soccer team gathered within. Nervously, I offered a smile, fully aware that their attention would inevitably be drawn to the unfamiliar jersey I wore.

Navigating my way through the locker room, I skillfully entered the combination code to unlock my locker, retrieving my cleats with a sense of purpose. As I began to undress, I delicately slipped on the oversized jersey, still clad in my shorts. The length of the jersey struck me, extending past my knees in a manner that was impossible to ignore. Even the back of the Jersey read 'Jungwon' in huge letters, it was obvious everyone was going to notice. I couldn't deny the unease that washed over me, unprepared for the attention this conspicuous attire would undoubtedly garner.

As I slipped into the shirt, I caught the sound of one of the girls whispering, "Number 4? Isn't that Jungwon's jersey?" Her raised eyebrow scrutinized my uniform, and my heart skipped a beat. All eyes pivoted towards me, freezing me in place, rendering me speechless. Excitement filled the air, punctuated by squeals of delight and mischievous grins.

"Ji-yoon is dating Jungwon!" exclaimed one of the girls, instantly creating a vortex of attention around me. They eagerly felt the fabric, examining the jersey closely.

"Look, it even has his name on the back," one girl pointed out, proudly displaying the tag to the curious crowd.

"Guys, it's not what you think-" I attempted to defend myself, but my words were drowned out by their incredulity.

+*___________*+
19th chapter

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Do you like soccer?

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a shirt emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+