-+#84

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Sitting on a wooden bench, I relished the tranquil winter air, enjoying the momentary peace. Suddenly, I heard a faint sound of someone calling my name. Startled, I looked up to see Sunwoo, a friend of mine, walking towards me with a beaming smile on his face. Seeing his familiar face instantly brought a smile to my face too.

"Hey Yoon," he said in a cheerful tone.
I saw a bit of sweat trickling down his face. It amazed me how he could sweat in the cold, it only proves how hard he worked during practice.

"Hi Sunwoo," I replied, returning his smile.

"Feeling better?" he asked, his concern evident in his voice as he looked into my eyes.

I nodded, "Yeah, it's just a temporary thing. I should be fine in a couple of hours."

Sunwoo's worried expression turned into a smile at my words. "That's good to hear," he said, relieved.

After a brief pause, he hesitantly spoke up, "Would you maybe like to join me and my family for dinner after practice?" He looked at me expectantly, his eyes filled with hope.

I paused for a moment, considering his invitation. Spending time with Sunwoo and his family sounded like a great idea. "Sure, why not?" I finally replied, unable to resist the thought of enjoying a meal with them.

He grinned back at me, and I could see the relief and happiness in his eyes. With a nod and a look that said 'goodbye,' he jogged away to join his teammates for practice.

Later that day, after the practice was over, I stood up from the bench, wincing slightly due to the pain in my ankle. Jungwon noticed my discomfort and came forward to help me.

"I saw you talking with Sunwoo earlier," he said, his voice laced with a hint of jealousy.

I nodded, "Yeah, he invited me to join his family for dinner."

Jungwon stopped in his tracks, his expression changing quickly from concern to confusion. "Dinner... with his family?" he repeated as if trying to make sense of it.

I sensed the tension in his grip on my arm, and a small whimper escaped my lips. He immediately realized his mistake and let go, apologizing quietly.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice filled with regret. I nodded, accepting his apology. "I'm coming with you," He continued.

"What?" I questioned, looking up at him, confused by his sudden statement.

"I'm coming with you." He stated sternly before we started to walk again.

I decided not to fight back and just stay silent. "I don't think his family will mind if another person joins," I spoke up, trying to calm his nerves and let him know that he had nothing to worry about.

As we made it into the apartment, my ankle seemed to feel better as all the walking I had done had trained it to endure the pain. "Let's get ready," I stated and he nodded.

I went to my room, choosing a beige skirt with a green long-sleeve top that complemented my skin tone. I added some gold jewelry to complete the look. I didn't mind keeping my outfits simple and elegant. I then grabbed my puffer jacket to keep myself warm.

I waited in the living room as Jungwon changed in the bathroom. He came out looking dashing in his sleek yet casual outfit. He had a green sweater with a white shirt that slightly peeked under the sweater and some blue jeans. He smiled at me slightly before walking to the closet by the entrance door and grabbed his coat, putting it on.

+*___________*+
84th chapter

Sorry for the short chapter again. I'm trying so hard to update and write but school is getting in the way. I'm thankful for your patience and support, thank you!

Hello my loves, How are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Fav song atm?
me: Best Part by Daniel Caesar and H.E.R.

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a mouse emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+