-+#47

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

One thing was for sure - our teasing banter and shared laughter only made our bond stronger.

After finishing our fruit, we cleared the table together.

After the table, we looked at the mess of dishes piled up in the sink. I sighed, knowing it was time to tackle the chore.

"Looks like we have a lot of dishes to wash," I remarked, giving Jungwon a playful nudge. "Think your catlike reflexes will help us get this done quickly?"

Jungwon rolled his eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. "I may have catlike features, but that doesn't mean I'm a master at dishwashing. We'll just have to work together."

I chuckled, grabbing a sponge and some dish soap. "Alright, teamwork it is. You wash, I'll dry."

"Hey Yoonie, mind passing me that sponge? I bet you've got some hidden cat-like agility," Jungwon teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes, handing him the sponge. "Oh please, Wonnie. Don't act like you're the only one with cat-like abilities. I've seen you jump over defenders on the soccer field."

He smirked, scrubbing a plate. "Well, it's not my fault I have natural talent. But can you catch a ball with your paws, Yoonie?"

I playfully nudged his side. "No, but I can certainly catch you off guard with my skills. Just try me."

As we started washing the dishes, the teasing remarks continued to fly.

"Careful, Wonnie, don't break any plates with those claws of yours," I teased, gesturing towards his hands.

He shot me a playful glare. "Watch it, Yoonie, or I might accidentally splash you with water."

We fell into a rhythm, the sound of running water and clinking dishes filling the air. Despite the teasing, there was a sense of camaraderie between us, a shared understanding that we were in this together.

We continued to clean the dishes, our teasing banter filling the air. It was a refreshing change from the tension we had experienced earlier. It felt like we were truly comfortable in each other's presence, able to be ourselves and enjoy the simple moments together.

As we finished washing the last dish, I dried my hands and looked at Jungwon with a smirk. "Not bad, Wonnie. We make a pretty good dishwashing duo."

He chuckled, drying his own hands. "Yeah, not bad at all, Yoonie. Though I have to say, your drying skills could use some improvement."

I playfully punched his arm. "Oh please, don't act like you're the dishwashing expert."

He raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Maybe not, but I'm definitely better than you at catching mice."

A small chuckle escaped my lips. "Yeah, I'm not going to compete with you on that one."

We laughed, the teasing banter continuing as we moved on to tidying up the rest of the house.

"Hey, Wonnie, you missed a spot over there. Are you sure you're as meticulous as a cat when it comes to cleanliness?" I taunted, pointing to a small smudge on the countertop.

He shot me a playful glare, grabbing a cloth and wiping away the smudge. "Don't worry, Yoonie. I'll make sure everything is spotless. Unlike some people, I pay attention to details."

I crossed my arms, pretending to be offended. "Oh, so now you're saying I'm not detail-oriented? I'll have you know, I can be very organized when I want to be."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Sure, Yoonie. I believe you."

We continued to clean, our teasing banter creating a lively atmosphere. It was amazing how easily we fell into this rhythm, where we could tease each other and still feel a sense of camaraderie.

It was a mundane task, but with Jungwon by my side, it felt like an adventure.

By the time we finished cleaning, the house looked immaculate. We stood back, surveying our work with a sense of accomplishment.

"Well, Yoonie, I must say, we make a pretty good team," Jungwon remarked, a genuine smile on his face.

I grinned, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I guess we do. Who would've thought cleaning could be so much fun?"

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, a teasing glint in his eyes. "Oh, Yoonie, you have so much to learn. Cleaning is always fun when you're doing it with me."

I playfully rolled my eyes, shoving his shoulder. "Oh, please. Don't let your ego get any bigger, Wonnie."

He laughed, looking at me.
"You love it, Yoonie. Admit it."

I jokingly made a disgusted face before responding with a shocking reply. "Maybe I do, Wonnie. Maybe I do."

After that we collapsed onto the couch, exhausted but satisfied. The house was clean, the dishes were done, and our bond had grown stronger through the playful teasing and shared laughter.

As we sat there, side by side, I couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment. The awkwardness that initially lingered between us had faded away, replaced by a genuine connection that went beyond his catlike features and shapeshifting abilities.

+*___________*+
47th chapter

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Fav chore?
Me: Vacumming

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave plate emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+