-+#72

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

As Hanni and I walked out of the locker room, we noticed Niki and Jungwon emerging from the boys' locker room. Our eyes met, and I couldn't help but feel a jolt of surprise when Jungwon and I made eye contact. Before I could say anything, he had already walked away with Niki.

I was eager to discuss what had happened earlier and understand what he meant by 'test something.' My mouth closed slowly, and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Sensing my distraction, Hanni nudged me, prompting me to look at her.

"Did you guys argue?" she asked, curious about the situation.

I shrugged. "Not really. He got upset after he kissed—" Before I could finish my sentence, Hanni let out a shriek.

"You and Jungwon kissed?!" she exclaimed, causing me to quickly cover her mouth with my hand. Our commotion caught the attention of Niki and Jungwon, who were walking ahead. I could see Jungwon smirk briefly before it faded into a sad smile.

"You and Ji-yoon kissed?!" Niki exclaimed. Jungwon turned Niki around, and they continued walking away.

A deep sigh escaped my lips as I chose to ignore Hanni's questions about why I hadn't told her sooner.

As we walked in close proximity to Niki and Jungwon, making our way to the soccer field, Hanni's incessant chatter about Jungwon and our relationship persisted, until an unexpected interruption drew my attention. I glanced upward and found Sunwoo, the helpful manager of the boys' soccer team, standing before me.

Hanni shot me a quizzical look, clearly wondering what was happening. "Hey, is it alright if I borrow her for a moment?" Sunwoo asked Hanni, his expression gentle and accompanied by a warm smile. Hanni hesitated momentarily, seemingly torn between curiosity and concern, but eventually nodded and walked away cautiously, ensuring she remained cautious of her surroundings.

"I know about Jungwon," Sunwoo stated, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. His words caught me off guard, and I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head slightly in confusion.

"Hm?" I hummed, a perplexed expression forming on my face as I awaited further explanation.

"The cat thingy," he revealed, his words causing my eyes to widen and my mouth to slightly open in surprise. How did Sunwoo come to know about that? My mind raced with questions, attempting to unravel the mystery, when suddenly, a small dog materialized at my feet. I gazed down and saw an adorable puppy, its presence unexpected yet undeniably charming.

Sunwoo swiftly scooped up the puppy, pressing a tender kiss to its lips. In an instant, a cloud of smoke billowed into the air, enveloping us both, and I found myself coughing and swatting at the hazy shroud. When the smoke dissipated, I peered down again, only to discover the puppy, alongside a majestic golden retriever that had seemingly materialized out of thin air.

My jaw dropped in astonishment, struggling to comprehend the inexplicable events unfolding before me. "You're like Jungwon..." I murmured, my voice barely audible, as I stood frozen in place, captivated by the uncanny resemblance between Sunwoo and Jungwon's abilities. Amidst the shock and awe, a sudden wave of apprehension washed over me, the fear that someone might have witnessed this peculiar display. My gaze darted around, surveying our surroundings, and to my relief, I realized we were alone, shielded from prying eyes.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips, but alas, our respite was short-lived. The atmosphere suddenly thickened with smoke once more, obscuring my vision.

I blinked my eyes open, only to be met with the bewildering sight of Sunwoo standing there completely naked. My eyes widened in sheer surprise, and I instinctively covered my eyes, swiftly turning away to protect his modesty.

Moments later, donning his clothes once again, and gently tapped my shoulder to indicate it was safe to look. As I cautiously turned back around, my gaze fell upon Sunwoo cradling the puppy in his arms, an endearing sight amidst the chaos that had unfolded.

+*___________*+
72nd chapter

Hello my loves, How are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Do you have a pet?
Me: Yes, I have one cat named Miko!

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a dog emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+