-+# 66

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

As I walked out of my classroom, my mind was still reeling from the encounter with Jungwon. The hallway was a blur of students rushing to their next classes, but my thoughts remained fixated on the intense emotions that had unfolded just moments ago. Seeking solace and an opportunity to clear my head, I decided to make my way toward the locker room.

Opening the door, I was greeted by the familiar scent of sweat and the sound of lockers being opened and closed. The room was alive with energy as athletes hurriedly changed into their respective uniforms. Amongst them, I spotted Hanni.

"Hanni!" I called out, relief washing over me as I approached her.
"I need to tell you something. Something happened earlier... with Jungwon."

She turned towards me, a mischievous grin dancing on her lips. It was reassuring to have a friend like her, someone I could confide in about the complexities of teenage relationships.
Her eyes sparkled with curiosity as she leaned against her locker, ready to listen to my story. "What did our dear Jungwon do this time?"

I chuckled, appreciating Hanni's playful nature. "The usual, always finding ways to keep me on my toes. But today, he took his possessiveness to a whole new level."

Hanni raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow, her expression a mix of amusement and intrigue. "Possessiveness, huh? Sounds like someone's got a crush on you."

I playfully nudged her shoulder, trying to downplay the situation. "Come on, Hanni. You know how Jungwon is. He likes to claim everything as his own, whether it's his favorite pen or the last slice of pizza."

Hanni's laughter filled the air, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Well, maybe he does like you, Ji-yoon. It wouldn't be the first time a guy acted jealous because he's into someone."

I shook my head, dismissing the idea. "You're reading too much into it, Hanni. It's just his way of joking around. I'm sure he doesn't mean it seriously."

Yet, deep down, a small voice within me couldn't help but wonder if there was some truth to Hanni's theory. The way Jungwon's face had softened for a brief moment, the intensity in his eyes when he confessed his desire for me to like only him—it was hard to ignore. But for now, I chose to push those thoughts aside, focusing on the immediate task at hand.

I moved to my locker, the metal clanging as I opened it, and began to change into my sports attire. The act of pulling on my soccer uniform provided a brief respite from the complicated dynamics of teenage romance. With each motion, I felt a sense of liberation, as if shedding the weight of uncertainty and confusion that had plagued me since Jungwon's confession.

As I slid my jersey on and tied my shoelaces, I could feel a renewed determination welling up within me. The soccer field awaited a place where I could lose myself in the rhythm of the game, where my focus would be solely on the ball and the exhilaration of competition.

With a deep breath, I turned to Hanni, a glimmer of determination in my eyes. "Thanks for listening, Hanni. Let's leave the drama behind and focus on giving our best on the field. What do you say?"

Hanni grinned. "Sounds like a plan, Ji-yoon."

Together, we walked out of the locker room, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead. The echoes of our laughter and the anticipation of the game drowned out the lingering doubts in my mind, at least for now.

+*___________*+
66th chapter

I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer and more interesting !

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
Have you ever got asked to be someone's Valentine?
Me: as a friend way yeah!

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave any emoji you want for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+