-+#56

+*___________*+

+*___________*+

Before I could dwell on my thoughts, Jake nudged me gently, bringing my attention back to him. Surprised by his presence, I raised an eyebrow inquisitively, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he handed me my hot chocolate and a small bag containing the cake pop.

"Thank you," I said with a smile, genuinely appreciating his gesture. However, my gaze returned to the woman who seemed to be struggling.

"I noticed her too. I'm planning to give her a free latte to cheer her up," Jake shared, his eyes also focused on the sad woman.

(This is going to be the plot of my Jake fanfic I'm making! So this book will be a crossover with the Jake fanfic, stay tuned for the fanfic!)

"Leave a small note with it, offering some encouraging words," I suggested, wanting to spread a little kindness. Jake nodded, agreeing with the idea.

Waving at him, I made my way to a corner seat in the cafe, settling down with my snack. As I scrolled through my phone, enjoying the cake pop, I received a text message. Glancing at the screen, I saw the name 'wonnie ^._.^' and couldn't help but smile at the cute cat symbol.

_______________________________

wonnie ^._.^

wonnie ^._.^ :
Where are you?

Me :
I'm at the cafe next to our place, why?

wonnie ^._.^ :
Okay

Are you wearing a jakat.

I stifled a laugh at his spelling, his spelling mistake showing he had just woken up and hasn't completely set his mind awake.

Me :
Yes I am wearing a "jakat"

wonnie ^._.^ :
Your not funny.

Me :
You're**

wonnie ^._.^ :
I'm going to block you

Me :
Wait no no I'm sorryyy

wonnie ^._.^ :
I'll spare you

Anyways do you have keys to get back home?

Me :
Why?

wonnie ^._.^ :
Because I wanna get back to sleep but I don't want you to be locked out in the cold...

Me :
Yeah no worries I have keys, just get some rest.

wonnie ^._.^ :
Okay, call me if anything happens

Don't worry I'll wake up, I'm a light sleeper

Me :
Okay dad
wonnie ^._.^ disliked your message

_______________________________

I smiled at my phone before closing the messaging app and going back to what I was doing before.

After finishing my snack and scrolling through my feed, I decided to make one final stop at the register before leaving the cafe. I wanted to say goodbye and thank Jake for the cake pop. However, Jake stopped me before I could leave.

"Wait, give this to Jungwon on your way home since you guys leave close to each other. I put a note for him in the bag. It's my birthday gift for him," Jake said, handing me a drink and a small gift bag.

I nodded, touched by Jake's thoughtfulness, and bid him farewell before leaving the cafe.

+*___________*+
56th chapter

Sorry this one is a bit short!

Hello my loves, how are you guys?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote, comment, and follow to show appreciation.
If you've already done that, kisses go out to you.

Question of the chapter:
What do you order when you go to a cafe or coffee shop?
Me: A Vanilla bean frappe with Carmel drizzle!

Alright, goodbye pookies!
Leave a coffee emoji for this chapter in the comments.

Love ya! See you in the next chapter.
<3

+*_____________________*+