CHAPTER TWELVE: ELIZA'S DIARY. SECOND PART.

WARNING: This chapter contains references to extreme violence.

Mia closed the diary, still enthralled by the contents. Eliza's narrative was emotional, but she had to stop reading for the time being since she needed to see Felix to find out how the session with the psychologist went.

Mia walked into Forestvale Manor. She had the impression that the mansion was becoming more familiar to her. Surprisingly, she felt at ease there. She found Felix to be very thoughtful in the living room.

Felix's expression changed when he spotted Mia. Felix smiled at Mia and stood up to hug her tightly. Mia returned the hug with a delicate kiss on the lips. The heat of her lips combined with Felix's lips was too much to bear. Mia sighed as she stroked Felix's chest. Their lips met again in a fervent embrace, overflowing with insatiable desire. The warmth between them guided their movements to the sofa, where they shared a moment of profound connection, revealing vulnerability and desire as they embraced each other.

Felix's expression changed when he spotted Mia. Felix smiled at Mia and stood up to hug her tightly. Mia returned the hug with a delicate kiss on the lips. Mia whispered softly in his ear:

"I missed you so much."

Felix whispered back:

"I miss you too."

Mia felt at one point that her sweet kiss was insufficient. The heat of her lips combined with Felix's lips was too much to bear. She deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around him as if she were trying to convey all the emotions she had been feeling in his absence. Felix responded eagerly, his hands running through her hair as he pulled her closer.

Mia sighed as she stroked Felix's chest. They kissed again, this time with uncompromising desire. They moved to the sofa, their passion growing as they undressed each other in between quick breaths.

"Oh god, I... this is..."

Mia was moaning softly, her breath getting heavier and her legs beginning to feel slightly weak, as feelings of intense pleasurable sensations were running throughout her body. Felix whispered sweet words in Mia's ear as they moved together in rhythmic harmony, their bodies fitting perfectly against each other. Mia felt a rush of emotions, a wave of passion and love consuming her entirely.

"Please, don't stop," she said.

Felix was moving his body and pressing himself inside her. The heat and pleasure grow more overwhelming with every moment.

The pleasure was almost becoming unbearable for Mia, as her body felt like it was going to explode with every moment. Felix continued to move with increasing intensity, his breath hot against Mia's skin, as they reached the peak of their passion. Mia's heart raced as she surrendered herself completely to the overwhelming pleasure, lost in the moment with Felix.

They got dressed again and hugged each other, fatigued but delighted. Despite her initial doubts, Mia felt a deep sense of belonging at Forestvale Manor. The tranquil ambiance and the faint scent of roses in the air made her believe that their love was destined to flourish in this place, a sanctuary of purity capable of dispelling the shadows that loomed over the mansion. She chose to disregard the situation and asked Felix: