CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: FELIX'S RETURN

Mia and Felix exchanged looks. Mia looked surprised and ashamed. Felix's expression was neutral, with his lips tightly pressed together.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Ryan lifted Felix into the air and flung him to the ground from a great height. Mia screamed in anger. Mia sensed a whirlwind of energy erupting from her body and spirit. She slammed Ryan into the wall as she raised both hands in front of him. Mia hurriedly approached Felix, concerned:

"Felix! Do you hear me, Felix?" Mia's voice echoed through the basement.

Felix slowly opened his eyes, feeling dizzy and in pain. Fortunately, he had fallen partially on top of a sofa, so he hadn't caused much harm. He spoke softly, looking at Mia and gently stroking her face.

"Calm down, Mia. I am fine. We need to get out of here."

Mia nodded as she slipped into her robe. Then, they both left Ryan's basement, hoping to escape safely.

Rowena and Xena stood outside the mansion. Mia could see that Xena was jealous once more.
Mia rushed up to Xena and kissed her on the lips. Xena grinned. Felix was taken aback.

"How are you, Mia? We were very concerned," asked Xena.

"I'm okay. But we have to leave here. Ryan is angry and may strike at any minute."

Rowena, who had been silently watching, nodded in agreement.

"Let's go to my store. Tabitha isn't there. We can talk privately."

Mia asked Rowena when they arrived in Rowena's world:

"Could you please explain what's happening? What brought Felix here? I'm not unhappy to see him, yet I feel strange. I thought he'd never return."

Rowena started explaining:

"I connected with Felix, and he arrived. His presence is crucial in the war."

"So Felix comes back to fight?" asked Mia.

"No, he came to help in the battle with his healing powers."

"His healing powers?"

"Felix possesses natural healing abilities. In his dimension, everyone possesses one or more powers. Those powers are primarily employed for light."

Felix responded.

"I used to think that everything was used for the light, but since I came to this dimension, I realized that in reality, they are also used to achieve perfection at all costs, and sometimes the methods used do not have good results."

Rowena asked Felix:

"What happened after you came back?"