CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: CHAOS BREAKS OUT

That evening, Theolinda visited the rehearsal location of The Dusk Goth, a well-known symphonic goth band. She asked Liam Bell, also known as Tempest Oddman, to meet with her, but he didn't show up, prompting Theolinda to search for him. She couldn't help but be attracted by the enveloping beat and the strength of their words, even though it wasn't her favorite type of music.

"My dark princess of hell,
The world is a mess, and I'm sick.
Only your love keeps me going; my soul is dead and lost in yours.
What is the single thing that keeps me sane?

My heart is broken, and I am locked in misery.
My dreams are shattered, ragged, and torn.

I'm all alone, so far away; the darkness surrounds me, controlling my fate.

Your beauty captivates me; my senses are aroused.

Your love becomes worth living for, and my life is revitalized.

My anguish is relieved, and I am in amazement.
Your allure is so great that I can't resist.

My hell's dark princess,
Your love, your warmth, so strong and well,

I can only heal with you; your love is the only thing that keeps me sane."

Brady approached them after the rehearsal and said:

"Good evening. I'm Theolinda Brady, an assistant detective. I was on the lookout for Liam Bell. I had invited him to come to the police station this afternoon, but when he didn't show up, I decided to look for him."

The rest of the band withdrew quickly, leaving Liam alone with Brady as they sensed the seriousness of the conversation.

"Look, police officer, I am innocent of any charges filed against me. Is that clear?" Liam said.

Brady replied without hesitation.

"Mister Bell. I am not charging you anything. I'd like to speak with you about your kidnapping by the Shadow Cult years ago."

Liam replied with a raised eyebrow:

"Now, after so many years, the police are interested in my case, when before they simply sent me to hell?"

"I am deeply sorry. But now I require your assistance. Tell me everything," Theolinda commanded.

"Why am I going to help you now? asked Liam.

"Because the cult is back in operation, and I don't think you want the same thing to happen to anyone else."

Liam paused to reflect. After some time, he stated:

"Okay. I believe you're hot; therefore, I'm going to tell you."

Theolinda said:

"Please begin."

Liam started by saying:

"I attended a music academy. When I stepped outside, a man approached me. I accepted his offer of dope. Someone slipped something into my neck while I was lighting it up. I awoke in a dark room full of guys. I presumed they were high. They were all naked, staring at me. I was naked. I tried to get up because I dislike orgies, but I couldn't. Fuck! I exclaimed. I would like you to let me out. A man, I suppose the leader, told me to keep silent if I didn't want him to fuck me. Everyone seemed to obey him. I shut up. I like chicks, dammit. A gorgeous girl slashed me with an odd razor. That no longer appealed to me. She swallowed my blood, along with the others, and then they fucked. Fuck, free porn, I thought. But then someone took a whip and hit me all over, which hurt. When they were tired of me, they inserted a whip syringe into my neck, and I awoke on the street. I had no idea what happened at first, but a few weeks later, with the help of weed, I remembered and reported it."

Theolinda wasn't surprised that they ignored him because of his overwhelming marijuana odor. She showed him a photograph of Ryan.

"Do you know this man?"

He responded:

"He's the fucking leader of the cult."

Mia was sitting on a park bench, thinking about what had happened. She noticed Felix approaching from the distance. She smiled as she recalled the happy times they had together. They were distant memories for her, as if from another lifetime, yet she remembered them fondly. Felix sat next to her and said:

"Hello, Mia." 

"Hello, Felix. How are you? I found out you and Terra split up." 

Felix gave a wistful look into the distance.

"That is correct. I've had no idea who Terra is or what she does for a long time. We simply drifted apart and chose to split up."

Mia preferred not to say anything to avoid complicating matters more.

Felix inquired:

"How are you getting along with Xena?"

"Everything is fine. We're deeply in love."

"I'm delighted for you. I miss you so much, Mia."

Mia stayed deafeningly silent.

Rowena was reading the tarot at home. She expressed her concern by saying:

"Chaos breaks out."

Xena went through the house looking for the documents.

"Where could my mother hide the documents? There can only be one location. At Forestvale Manor!"

Felix went back to Forestvale Manor. He desired to speak with Ryan. He wanted to confront him for murdering his parents, and he sent him to another dimension.

The mansion's door was half open, as if beckoning him in.

When Felix walked down the corridor, he heard laughter coming from the living room. It was Terra. As Felix approached closer, he heard louder and louder moans.

'Who is Terra with?' Felix wondered.

As Felix approached, he saw Terra having sex with Ryan.