CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO: MIA AND XENA

WARNING: This chapter has suggested sex scenes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Mia and Xena have a sweet moment in this chapter. Although things are not easy in their relationship.

Mia arrived in Glouminster, and a joyful Xena met her at the door.

"Mia, I was looking forward to seeing you," she exclaimed, jumping into her arms.

Mia hugged her hard. She did not want Xena to see the guilty look on her face. Mia felt comforted by the pleasant scent of Xena's jasmine perfume and the soft, silky feel of her dark, shiny hair. Xena always had that effect on her. Xena let go of the hug.

"You look great, but you seem tired."

Mia smiled as she replied to Xena's questions.

"You look great too."

"Should we go inside?"

"Yeah," Mia said.

They sat in the living room after entering the home. Xena approached Mia, tasting her lips, before kissing her. Mia felt the tenderness of Xena's kisses wash over her, but she realized they weren't like Ryan's eager kisses. She pushed the thought of Ryan out of her mind, focusing on the present moment with Xena. The overwhelming guilt she felt made Mia turn away from Xena. She noticed Mia's sudden change in demeanour and, with a gesture of gentle concern, lifted her chin to meet her eyes.

"Is everything okay?" she asked softly, concern evident in her voice. "If you are exhausted, we will postpone it."

Mia's regret was heightened by Xena's concerned gaze.

"I am exhausted, yes. Can we please just cuddle? Xena, I need your hugs."

Xena nodded understandingly and wrapped her arms around Mia, holding her close.

"Of course," Xena replied, her tone disturbed. 

She recognized Mia was different from other times and was intrigued by what had happened to her at Artshel.

As night fell, Mia and Xena shared a leisurely dinner in the cozy dining room. The aroma of freshly cooked pasta filled the air, complemented by the soft glow of candlelight on the table. They exchanged the latest town gossip as they savoured each bite of the delicious meal. As the evening progressed, Mia extended an invitation for Xena to join her upstairs for the night.

"Are you sure?" Xena inquired.

"Yes, Xena. I'd like to make love with you."

Mia felt overwhelmed by Xena's love. Mia adored Xena and craved her intensely; the other was a mirage; it couldn't be. Xena was her true love, her constant companion through thick and thin, allowing her to be quiet and comfortable while sharing desire and the most beautiful joys. Xena was her love, and Ryan... Mia was unsure of her feelings for him.

Mia entered her room with Xena and grabbed Xena's arms, pulling her to sit up on the bed.

Xena commented:

"You are quite aggressive... But I enjoy it."

Mia softly caressed Xena's cheek and said:

"It's a seduction game."

"Where did you learn to play these... games?" Xena inquired, fascinated.

Mia became a little nervous but responded:

"I learned about these issues while surfing the web."

Xena burst into laughter.

"Each day, you astonish me more. I love you, Mia."

"I love you too, Xena. Never question it."

Mia kissed Xena as passionately as if it were their first kiss. She proceeded down her neck, giving her small bites. Xena let out a soft moan, feeling a rush of desire.

"You're driving me crazy," she whispered.

Mia smiled mischievously, whispering back:

"That's the idea, my love."

She reached under Xena's black lace blouse, loosened the buttons, and remove it. Xena unhooked her bra, and Mia tasted her light nipples. Xena's hands tangled in Mia's hair as she arched her back in pleasure. Xena undressed on top of the bed, with Mia's assistance. Mia's tongue traced a path down Xena's body, leaving a trail of kisses. As Mia reached Xena's inner thighs, Xena's breath hitched in anticipation. With a sly grin, Mia whispered:

"Let me show you what else I can do."

Then Mia undressed seductively. She moved closer to Xena, her lips brushing against Xena's skin. Then Xena began kissing and licking Mia's entire body. Mia directed her, telling her where and how she should go to have the most fun. Xena eagerly followed Mia's guidance, exploring every inch of her body with passion and desire. The room filled with the sounds of their soft moans and sighs as they lost themselves in each other's touch. They were both exhausted from such a wonderful and enjoyable session.

Xena said:

"Mia, you need to tell me where you got all of these tricks. I am amazed. We've usually had a fantastic time, but this one was extra special."

Mia's mood shifted as she recognized that she had unknowingly replicated Ryan's actions from the cave, leading to a sense of embarrassment. She couldn't bring Ryan into her sex life with Xena.

Mia got dressed silently, her conflicted thoughts swirling in her mind.

"Mia, what's up?" Xena inquired.

"Nothing; I'm just going for a walk."

"Now? It's already 11 p.m."

"It is the same. I'll be right back."

Xena got concerned about Mia.