CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: TEMPTATION.

Mia went to Forestvale Manor to chat with Ryan. The house's consciousness greeted her as she entered.

"Welcome home, Mia."

Mia said, smiling:

"Thank you."

Ryan said:

"We can go into the living room and whisper."

Mia nodded.

Ryan stated as they entered the room and sat down:

"I'm delighted you're back."

"I wanted us to think about which dimension to begin with. We need to find Terra immediately," Mia said, looking at Ryan.

Ryan replied:

"I considered it, and I believe it is best to begin with the balance dimension."

"Why?"

"If Terra went back to the Light Dimension, she would lose all of her freedom. However, the Darkness Dimension proves too much for her. Although she has lately connected with her inner darkness, she may find it too harsh. I spent 18 years there, so I understand what I'm talking about." Ryan gave a wink and said.

"And what about the other dimensions?" Mia inquired.

"There are thousands, even millions; I am only aware of a few. She could have gone to one of the healing dimensions. She might know who they are."

"So, we'll start with the balance dimension."

"Yes, ma'am," Ryan chuckled.

Mia burst into laughter. She felt a wave of relief wash over her in Ryan's presence, like a comforting embrace in the midst of chaos. As she reclined in her chair, Mia said:

"Please explain what happened that night."

"Terra and I were fucking around here, in this room."

Mia felt uneasy as disturbing images flashed across her mind. She wondered what was wrong with her and whether Forestvale Manor was still influencing her.

Ryan continued to say:

"All of a sudden, Felix appeared and started insulting us. I was furious and ordered him to go because Terra was no longer his girlfriend. Terra rushed up and addressed Felix, who was more annoyed than I was. Felix called her a bitch and went away. Terra shouted, changed into her dress, and raced after him. They both went out."

"What did you do when Terra and Felix left?" Mia inquired.

"I'll admit that I was bored. I couldn't take such unnecessary drama and went upstairs to my bedroom. Later, I heard the front door open and close, and the talk continued. I didn't comprehend what they were saying. Suddenly, I heard yells and commotion, as if something had crashed on the ground violently."