Patriarch's Growth Plan

    Author: Shiguang

    Introduction:

    As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that favors sons over daughters, how can she inherit the family business on the premise of having a younger brother?

    Kamo's answer was concise and to the point: "Become stronger."

    Then on the road to becoming stronger, she encountered the first stumbling block in her life, the legendary child of another family, the five eyes and six eyes of the next door.

    It's okay to learn things faster than her, but when you meet a rare SSR talent, you can start faster than her!

    SSR. The black-haired boy saw the white-haired boy next to him look indifferent and unapproachable, and asked casually: "Are you two childhood sweethearts? The relationship is really good." Of course, he and A-Luo have a good relationship,

    this person has good skills , the vision is not bad, the white-haired god snorted proudly: "Yes."

    Not a couple, the black-haired boy smiled and said: "It's really enviable, I don't even have any friends."

    The main line is to realize their dreams and give them a beautiful ending.

    This article is dedicated to the romantic and fearless youth of teenagers.

    ☆Must know before eating:

    ①, OOC warning! ! ! Contains a large number of second settings.

    ② Regarding cp, pure love 1vs1, love may be subtle, but preference is eye-catching.

    ③. Friendly reminder before reading, human beings will lie.

    ④. The source of inspiration for the game system is the Emperor's Growth Plan 2.

    ⑤. The writing style is immature and I will work hard to improve it. It is fate to meet the sea of ​​books. If this book does not suit my eyes, we will see you next time. I write for fun and I hope you enjoy reading it, if there are comments, I will be super happy!

    Content Tags: Zongman, Black Basket, Wen Ye, Curse

    Search Keywords: Protagonist: Ryu Kamo┃Supporting role: 5T5, Jie Ge┃Others: Daddy, Dazai, Akashi, Xiaoyegou

    One-sentence introduction: In those years when I accidentally became the master of the magic world, I made up my mind

    : Don’t be discouraged in the face of difficulties, as long as you improve yourself, the difficulties will be vulnerable