53-54

Chapter 53

Early the next morning, Alio followed the head of the world, Kamo, to the director's department.

Then she discovered that the Kamo family in this world is very close to the director's department, and it is also because of this that even though the Kamo family is still in the 300-year powerless period, her father still has a lot of authority in the director's department. But it must have cost a lot.

Among the rows of bookcases, Patriarch Kamo pointed to one of the cabinets and said, "If you want to know about Xia Youjie, you should read the mission records and reports first. I'll go and see the information about that spell."

The bookcase with a black frame inlaid with glass is full of mission reports. Even though he has only been a conjurer for less than three years, Xia Youjie's mission records far exceed those of other people in this bookcase.

Alio took out the file and began to flip through it quickly, and frowned when he looked at her.

There is nothing wrong with looking at it alone, but looking at all the tasks, especially after becoming a super magician to perform tasks alone, all of Jie's tasks are either dirty or ugly and despicable.

So Jie, who has been here for the past three years, has to constantly devour the disgusting curse spirits and is surrounded by black mud debuffs, and at the same time has to constantly face the darkness of human nature.

"Finish?" The Patriarch Kamo over there has already returned and brought back two documents, "These two are the key."

A'lue took the documents and looked at them. The first one was the work report of his junior Qihai Jianren. When she opened it, she was stunned.

[Sorcerer Hui Yuanyu sacrifices]

Ah Lue wrote down the time and content of the task before closing the document, and when she opened the second document, she immediately opened her eyes wide in astonishment, and the pupils of her eyes even turned bright golden unconsciously, just to check the contents of the report. authenticity.

[When I went to the home of Curser Xia Youjie to investigate, I didn't see his parents. Judging from the amount of blood loss and incomplete spell power at the scene, his parents were dead, and the murderer was Xia Youjie, the curser. ]

After reading it carefully again, Alio restrained his emotions before closing the document, "Father knows Jie very well?"

Patriarch Kamo said in a regretful tone: "A super conjurer who has no family background but has powerful spells and talents. I personally went to recruit him, but he refused, and I heard that he also rejected the Chanyuan family. What about Five Points?"

Alio remained silent, it had nothing to do with the Wutiao family, the two of them just had a good relationship.

Patriarch Kamo looked at her forbearance and introversion, and felt like seeing the boy himself. He didn't have much feeling before, until this moment he suddenly had the feeling that his blood was being passed on.

"The sorcerers who have been invited by the conjuration world for a long time, not to mention entering the director's department to get ahead, few can survive well. Because without the protection of the family, dangerous and dirty tasks will fall on them first."