3

Chapter 3

    After being unable to fast-forward the timeline like a stand-alone game, the fireworks of the world will naturally appear in every corner of life, and Kamo has to pay more attention to this world.

    As the end of the year approaches, the taste of the New Year is getting stronger and stronger.

    Kamo found that the number of people coming and going at home suddenly increased.

    There are various banquets in the front yard every day, and her small yard is guarded by the clan elders leading the red scale guards on the third floor and the outer three floors every day. Cheap Daddy doesn't have as many guards as she does.

    Kamolo: "..."

    Well, she is deeply aware that her little life seems to be wanted by many people outside.

    On the first day, she was taken out of the house for the first time.

    The special lengthened car provides excellent privacy. The driver's seat is separated, and even the anti-spy film of the window is specially made and thickened. Kamo, who is sitting in the back seat of the car, can't see the scenery outside the window at all.

    So what was she doing out there?

    Patriarch Kamo found it interesting to see his daughter's bored expression. It seemed that he would not get motion sickness, which was good news. He closed his folding fan and tapped his palms to suggest: "The journey will take about three hours. Let's talk about the four ancient times. The story of the Great Wraith, right?"

    As he spoke, he handed over a picture album.

    Anyway, being bored in the car was boring, Kamo looked at the picture album slightly, and listened with pricked ears.

    The head of the Kamo family began to talk, "The four major vengeful spirits in Japan are Sugawara Michizane, Hei Shomon, Prince Sara, and Emperor Sutoku. Our Kamo family is the descendant of Emperor Sutoku." Kamo opened his eyes wide in

    surprise Well, the resentful spirit actually has offspring, and they have a big family.

    The owner of the Kamo family saw that his daughter was interested, so he began to tell the life story of Emperor Sutoku and the origin of the Kamo family, and finally explained the reason for this trip, "This time, I will take us to Takaya Shrine to pay homage to our ancestors. .”

    Kamo slightly: “…”

    Why do the resentful spirits choose to build a shrine to enshrine if they don't ask the master to suppress or purify their grievances, and the incense is still passed down to this day? Forget it, as the most actively enshrined descendant of the wraith, it seems that there is no position to say.

    Although he complained in his heart, Kamoro still followed the cheap daddy to celebrate the New Year with his ancestors.

    Then after the New Year's greetings, she was directly stuffed into a small black house car and sent home.

    Feel free, anyway, she doesn't have a strong desire to go out.