21

Chapter 21

    After the nausea subsided, Xia Youjie also had the energy to look at the special-grade curse spirit he had just subdued. After repeatedly confirming that the spell spirit did not have the ability to fly, he began to study its origin, and his expression gradually became serious. "The curse spirit just now was born out of human's fear of ↑children's abduction and trafficking."

    After speaking, he looked at his two companions and said, "I suspect that there is something wrong with this house. It may have been born here for no reason. Let’s investigate here.”

    Kamo Ryu and Gojo Satoru had no objection, rather it was quite novel, and the three began to look for the secret room like the protagonists in suspense movies.

    The famous detective was the first to discover a secret room in the study of the master bedroom. Pressing the switch, the door of the secret room disguised as a bookshelf slowly opened.

    Two DKs came over immediately.

    A purgatory on earth that is not inferior to the realm of the curse spirit is unfolded in front of the eyes of the three of them.

    Xia Youjie's face changed in an instant, he frowned and looked away, took out his phone and said in a low voice, "Call the police." The

    two nodded...

    At this time, the servants trapped next door, and the trapped window It was also found that the monsters had been wiped out, and they fled outwards crying with joy.

    The head butler was not in a hurry to escape, but returned to the study by detour, and saw them open the door of the secret room, his face changed suddenly, and he hurried forward and said: "Thank you three for defeating that monster, please send us out quickly Right!"

    Gojo Satoru looked at him and said in amazement: "You are not surprised to see this secret room at all, Ariel, is this an accomplice?" Kamo

    slightly said solemnly: "It seems so, wow...Kill ↗ ↘ I’m not afraid, I don’t think the old people need our escort anymore.”

    At this moment, Xia Youjie put down his phone and said to them, “I’ve already called the police, and I’ve also taken pictures and recorded videos.”

    Seeing that the goal of delaying time had been achieved, Gojo Wutiao spread his hands to the butler Showing a smug smile that can already be described as bad.

    Kamoro and Xia Youjie: "..."

    Only Wu Neng can act like a villain when he does good deeds.

    The housekeeper's face became even more ugly seeing how many people pursued it to the end, and he was so angry that he hesitated to speak several times.

    But considering how few people were able to eliminate such a terrifying monster just now, they still held back, and walked away with a black face and sleeves.

    The servants were all gone, the windows were gone, the housekeeper was angry, and the study returned to silence.

    Xia Youjie looked back again, pulled down the curtain and gently covered the door of the secret room.