37-38

Chapter 37

    Now these people came to the flower raft with very complicated feelings.

    Familiar boxes, familiar games, the lonely alcoholic Glass met another alcoholic singer, and the girls were all drunk for a while.

    The diva with the worst wine quality has already started drinking madness, Mingming sat in the corner with a strange smile and counted money earnestly, Alue put his hands on his cheeks and his eyes wandered, and the wine with the best wine smell was still drinking boldly alone .

    Xia Youjie, who didn't drink much because he had to take care of four female classmates, looked at a room full of drunks and got up silently to ask the waiter for honey water.

    Ms. Sanada, the proprietress, personally carried the tray into the box, and looked at the drunken girls in the room, and immediately looked at the only sober black-haired DK with disapproving eyes.

    Xia Youjie raised his hand innocently and said, "I can't stop them, so I'll ask Sister Tong to feed them some water, and I'll call a taxi."

    Nitroz has a good capacity for alcohol, and Mingming didn't drink a lot. After drinking some water, I was relieved a bit. Even the drunken diva was coaxed to drink a glass of water.

    To the surprise of several people, Kamo Ryu, who had been very quiet after being drunk, refused to drink water.

    Xia Youjie came back after calling the car and saw her frowning, staring at the glass of honey water in front of him with oppressive eyes, and ordered very displeased: "Take it." He turned his face

    to the other side Go, a very uncooperative look.

    Is it the character of such an arrogant young lady after being drunk? This is too cute, Xia Youjie smiled.

    Then he received the attention of the two female classmates who were sober in the private room and Ms. Sanada.

    "Cough—" He coughed lightly, and said as if nothing had happened: "I'll see you three back first, and then sit down with me and lie down with me later." This was

    cryptic, but a few people understood it in seconds.

    After getting out of the flower raft and coming to the hiding place, Xia Youjie opened any door to let a few girls go back first, and gave a tip to the taxi waiting for Bai to leave before turning back to the flower raft.

    Ms. Sanada was waiting at the door of the shop. When she saw him coming, she immediately asked seriously: "Mr. Xia You, Ms. Lue is probably drunk and uncomfortable. You must be gentle and patient later.

    " Jie smiled and said, "I will."

    "Maybe it's a bit abrupt—" Miss Sanada looked at him with some hesitation, but continued: "Mr. Xia You likes Miss Lue, right?

    " Said: "Yes."

    "I thought I misunderstood." Miss Sanada breathed a sigh of relief, and explained: "Because Mr. Xia You will only take the initiative to approach Miss Lue when Mr. Gojo is present. At other times, especially When Miss He Lue is alone, she seems to be hesitating most of the time. I don’t know why, but Mr. Xia You is a good person, and I don’t want you to miss the person you like because of hesitation.” Why hesitate