18

Chapter 18

    Fortunately, Jie's problem is not difficult to solve with the Yan Zou Talisman. For example, she can give priority to the first-class spell spirits and super-level spell spirits found in the Kamo family's jurisdiction.

    The point is that the Tokyo school is in Kanto, that is, the territory of the Gojo family and the Chanyuan family, and it is not easy for her to intervene as a Kansai.

    So this matter still has to be realized.

    Xia Youjie finished expelling the first curse spirit.

    Gojo Satoru directly took the lead and walked towards the second nearest curse spirit, which was also sealed by the Yan Zou Talisman.

    Just when he was about to make a move, Xia Youjie asked, "Wu, if you can keep the curse spirit for me, I want to subdue it.

    " Kicked over.

    Xia Youjie raised his hand and directly rubbed the curse spirit flying in mid-air into a curse spirit ball, and then ate it.

    At this time, Kamo slightly touched Gojo Satoru's arm and reminded in a low voice: "Look at Jie's expression."

    After all, Xia Youjie has just entered the magic world, and although he intentionally controlled his expression, he still leaked something out for them to find out. up.

    In fact, the ugly curse spirit must have a bad taste. Just think about it. Gojo Satoru didn't say anything, just took out a candy from his pocket and threw it over.

    Xia Youjie subconsciously raised his hand to catch it and found it was candy. He froze for a moment, then smiled, peeled off the candy wrapper and threw it into his mouth, then his expression changed again.

    It is too sweet!

    However, the disgusting taste was indeed suppressed a little, and the corners of his mouth rose uncontrollably.

    Then it was Kamo's turn, she made an OK gesture directly to Xia Youjie, squeezed a pair of mountain hammers with blood to beat the curse spirit, then tied the curse spirit with a blood rope and sent it directly Delivery.

    Xia Youjie smiled and rolled the mantra spirit into balls and ate it.

    Gojo Satoru started to touch his pockets again, and then he realized that his stock was all gone, so he quickly shouted to Ome next to him, "Ah Luo, quickly

    bring a candy. " Jay lost it.

    Xia Youjie rubbed the candy wrapper, then peeled it off and threw it into his mouth. The sweet taste that was not inferior to the last candy exploded in his mouth instantly.

    He raised his hand to cover his mouth, these two saccharines!

    After the mission was completed, Teacher Noctua began to talk about the next process, emphasizing that the three of them must hand in a mission report tomorrow morning, and gave them a template.