66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)

66: Days after tomorrow talk 1-5
1

[Congratulations to the host for becoming the well-received Patriarch, the final goal has been completed, and the system seal has been lifted! ]

Alio heard this notice before going to bed on the night of the succession ceremony.

The lost memory has also returned like a tide, and the situation is similar to the previous guess. After the car accident was abandoned, she traveled through time, and her brain forgot that painful memory out of a self-protection mechanism.

In order to allow her to better adapt to the new world and life, the Eye of Truth built the [Patriarch Growth Plan] system. Whether it is sexy brain analysis or mechanical system speech, she is actually talking to herself.

Now because she has adapted well to this new world, her brain simply released the truth.

Allie: I was as smart as my cousin.

However, although the fine points are self-healing, all the functions of the system can still be operated normally, but it has become a real stand-alone. She also knew her own eyes better.

2,

Not long after the succession ceremony, good news came from Yueyin and Mingming. The two succeeded in the election and became the seventeenth and twenty-third seats of the speaker. The seats are relatively low. After all, the qualifications of the two are relatively low, and they will be promoted slowly in the future.

Um Diva's road to superstardom is also very smooth, the second single album is already in the warm-up, and now she seems to be a popular female singer.

With so much good news piled up together, Wutiao Wu and Xia Youjie discussed it and decided that everyone should go to the old place to celebrate together.

There are more and more people in the college, and the originally loose private rooms seem a bit crowded.

Before sitting down, Xia Youjie put two servings of dipping sauces in front of the two sweeteners on the left, "Here, pure honey--"

The second and third graders have long been accustomed to this routine operation, and the two first graders can't hide their curiosity.

Xia Youjie smiled and explained to the two juniors: "The food is Western food. Actually, there is no need for dipping sauce. It's because they have a strong taste."

Gojo Satoru, who was eating honey with a spoon, immediately yelled in dissatisfaction: "Jie! What do you mean by strong taste? You obviously have no taste!"

Xia Youjie spread his hands and said, "Normal people will get diabetes if they eat such sweets?"

Hui Yuanxiong said seriously: "The burden on the islets is very heavy."

Jianren Qihai put his hand on his shoulder, and said expressionlessly: "The drink is a bit slow, you come down with me to get it."

What's right, you obviously don't know anything, and you're messing around with it.

Gojo Satoru immediately said: "The pudding is made in advance, please get it for us too, there are three flavors of strawberry, matcha and orange~"