13

Chapter 13

    Then on the third day of the new year, Kamolo followed his father to the house of his cousin whom he had met before to celebrate the new year.

    Ryu Kamo: For the first time, I found out that I have quite a lot of relatives.

    It has been 6 years since the last meeting, and Akashi Seijuro has inherited the Akashi family. With the growth of age, the temperament has become a lot warmer.     He couldn't help worrying when he saw his cousin's

    more and more powerful aura, and after the meal, he asked again: "Have you discovered any hobbies now?"

: "Let's eat dessert and play games."

    Akashi was slightly taken aback, and Ah Luo seemed to have become more popular and lively. is something happened? Thinking of this, he asked with a smile: "Have you met new friends?"

    My cousin's observation skills are really good, and Kamo slightly replied naturally: "Yes!"

    It seems that this friend has brought about changes, and Akashi said happily: " Are you also a conjurer? Did you know each other when you were doing missions?"

    Anyway, it's great, Ao Lue finally has something he likes.

    "Well——" Kamo thought for a while and replied: "I met him during the mission."

    Although Wutiaosixyan, a child from other people's family, had a sense of presence in her life since she was a child, with an indifferent face.

    After the taste of the year gradually faded, Kamo Suri's birthday also arrived.

    Sure enough, after she made a wish to go to the Tokyo school on her birthday, her father was surprised but agreed.

    After agreeing, he asked a terrible question as if nothing had happened, "Why did Alio suddenly want to go to the Tokyo school? Did he make an appointment with the six eyes of the Gojo family?" I always felt that telling the truth would cause problems

    . If you want to go online, you can avoid the seriousness and say lightly: "I am a little concerned about the reversal technique that I discovered before."

    Patriarch Kamo said inexplicably: "That's it. I also want to say that if you want to go to school with Jun Wu, you can come to the Kyoto school together. Aluo will also be one of the patriarchs of the Yusan Family in the future, so you can't be led by the nose by Jun Wu. Kamo

    was slightly stunned, this was the first time that his father promised to pass on the position of Patriarch to her. She quickly came back to her senses and promised: "Father doesn't have to worry about big things, I know it well."

    So small things are always accommodated! Patriarch Kamo looked at his daughter with hatred. Allo was still too lenient.

    Having finally settled the school matter, Kamo started to look at the presents he received this year.

    The gift Wu gave this year was extra big, Kamo slightly walked over, raised his hand slowly and lifted the lid, and was shocked to find that there was a white-haired boy lying inside.