8

Chapter 8

    Patriarch Kamo coughed lightly and explained: "The no-lower-limit technique involves a lot of mathematical theory, so the six eyes of the Gojo family should have been taking math classes since childhood." I understand, it's similar to how she had been taking hematology classes before

    . But is that why you gave someone a math problem for your birthday?

    And don't tell me you don't know, she was startled when she said it, and she realized that she had slipped through the net of the nine-year compulsory education in the 21st century.

    Perhaps it was because Kamo slightly doubted that the expression of life was too vivid, and the owner of Kamo suggested with a smile: "Do you need me to hire a math teacher for you?" Kamo put the letter aside and said speechlessly: "No need." Do

    you

    think At any rate, the expression of watching the show should be restrained.

    But this bracelet inspired her, she doesn't have to rely entirely on herself to fly, she can also rely on magic tools.

    Then she searched through the magic tool library of Kamo's house, and finally found a fairly satisfactory magic tool, a red oiled paper umbrella.

    Zhexiu, a super magic tool.

    It has many functions. Not only can it stay in the air, but it can also form a defensive barrier with its own hidden buff. The tip of the umbrella can launch spell bombs by inputting magic power, and there is a sharp sword hidden in the umbrella handle.

    The most attractive thing is that it can be like a pet. When the owner releases his hand during the battle, it will be suspended in mid-air and follow the owner closely.

    The only disadvantage is that it consumes a lot of mana. A magician with a low mana power may be exhausted even if he uses it. That's why it has been left unused in the treasury.

    For Kamo who has a huge spell power, this shortcoming is almost nonexistent, so Zhexiu is very practical.

    After getting a reasonably satisfactory spell tool and solving the flying problem by the way, Kamoro returned to the yard in a happy mood.

    Then she saw the letter paper she had casually put aside again, so she simply picked it up and did a bit of it. It wasn't too difficult, just at the level of high school mathematics. After finishing the eleven questions, she found that the answers were all Arabic numerals.

    080... Then why do they look a bit like a string of phone numbers when connected together?

    Kamolo: "..."

    Although she was a little speechless, for the sake of the bracelet, she asked the maid to buy a mobile phone and a calling card for her when she went shopping the next day.

    Then tentatively sent a text message to that number [Good morning, is this Mr. G? ]

    There was a reply immediately, 【Too slow! ]