41-42

Chapter 41

    Mrs. Obscure Moon was not surprised by this kind of rhetoric, the world of conjuration is so old-fashioned.

    But her friend was sad, so she had no choice but to comfort her clumsily: "No, my daughter is fine too. The heir of our family is a girl." "

    Female heir?" Mrs. Xun said with some uncontrollable surprise: "Are you The wife of the Kamo family? May I ask, are you the lady who gave birth to a male heir for the Kamo family?"

    This lady has the same beautiful name as her own, Kaoru. Even Yang's slightly exaggerated expression did not diminish her beauty.

    Being told of her identity, Mrs. Ozuki seemed a little embarrassed.

    Mrs. Xun hesitated for a moment, but she still stepped forward to hold her hand and said in a low voice: "I don't know if I should say something. I have heard some rumors about you and your son—" Mrs. Obscure Moon raised her head in a

    daze look at her.

    "For example, young master Xianji is really pitiful. As the only male heir, he has inherited the ancestral magic formulas and is not taken seriously at all. He even asked a woman to enlighten the young master. What can she teach the young master?" Mrs. Xun's gentle

    voice He whispered in her ear with coaxing words, "As a woman, she must support the young lady, because she hid her secrets when teaching the young master. That's why the strength of the young master Xianji has never been able to improve..."

    The woman's voice was like a poisonous snake.

    "Otherwise, why is it so much worse for a child who is also the head of the family and also has the same red blood skills? Right now, Master Xianji is young, so it would be hard to say if Master Xianji grows up and hinders the eldest lady..."

    Hazy Mrs. Yue's face became paler the more she heard it, and finally she couldn't even remember how she got back to Kamo's house. When I returned to the residence in a daze, I still felt heart palpitations.

    "Mother?" The young Kamo Kenji looked at his pale mother worriedly, "Are you feeling unwell? Is something wrong with your grandparents?" Mrs. Ozuki regained her senses, reached out and patted his head

    , Gentlely said: "I'm just a little motion sick, Xianji studied hard today, did Master Qingque assign homework?"

    Kenji Kamo nodded and said, "The teacher asked me to continue to practice the fine control of spell power, saying that only in this way can I manipulate blood better." Mrs. Ozuki saw the obviously changed

    gauze on his back, it must be another After blood drawing practice, the little hands that draw blood every two or three days are turning blue!

    She immediately said distressedly: "Does it hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt..." Xianji shook his head, "The teacher said that Missy drew blood every day when she was my age."

    His training intensity after the awakening surgery was the first It is a complete copy of the young lady's training form.