43-44

Chapter 43

    By the time Kamo Ryuu hurried back to the high school, the home entrance glass had already finished checking for the Umbrella.

    "There is no problem with the vocal system." Niatz motioned her to look at the black curse lines on Diva's neck, frowned and said, "It's because of the spell." Generally, this kind of spell is only

    performed by the caster himself and those who have the ability to eliminate the spell. Only spells or spells can be eliminated. The former is dead, and the latter does not currently have a high school.

    In the almost stagnant air, Jiujiu Yuki blamed himself a little by the hospital bed: "I'm sorry, I didn't protect the singer well, I will go find a magician and magic tools that eliminate it.

    " Immediately grabbed her arm and kept shaking her head, obviously she was not cautious enough to ask Jiujiu-san to help.

    "The only one who is wrong is the enemy—" Kamo slightly stretched out his hand to hold the diva's cheek and silently stopped her movement, then bent down and looked at her neck carefully, his voice was calm and even a little careless, "it's just because The caster uses his life as a bargaining chip to curse, so he looks a little stubborn. I have a candidate for someone with the ability to eliminate, and the senior should take a breath. I know that the senior has been practicing the spell hard these days

    , It’s reached the point where you have to seek treatment from Nitrate every day, and you won’t listen to Nitrate if you’re in moderation.”

    Kamo slightly withdrew his hand holding her cheek, poked her forehead instead, and said in a long voice with a smile: “ Now you have to rest if you don’t rest, so you dare not listen to our gentle doctor Nizi. Huh? A three-year-old stubborn singer?

    " The panic in my heart finally dissipated.

    "Okay, I'm going to invite the fierce male doctor." Kamo straightened up slightly, and stretched out his hand to brush the long hair that had slipped in front of him behind him. After nodding to several people, he turned and left the infirmary.

    Mingming, who had been quietly staying in the room, also came out, and said in a low voice, "The enemy's body is still in the high school. I checked and he is from Cursor Group Q."

    She took out several transparent sealed bags from Mercy and handed them over, which contained a smartphone and some carry-on items, "The password has been fixed.

    " Start browsing the mail in the mailbox.

    While walking, Mingming continued: "Someone in the upper echelon leaked the singer's spell ability to Q, and they are unwilling to reduce the number of spells." This sentence seems funny, but the truth is sometimes so

    absurd.

    Every year, a large number of conjurers sacrificed to exorcise the spirit of the curse. But these heroic sacrifices for righteousness have brought about the incomparable noble status of the director of the magic world.

    Also as a heterogeneous minority in society, people with supernatural abilities are constantly being suppressed, but magicians enjoy generous treatment and privileges from the government every year.