24-25

Chapter 24

    Xia Youjie was going to meet Lue's father later, so Xia Youjie couldn't help being a little nervous. If Wu had known him since he was a child, he must have gotten used to it, right?

    Thinking of this, he turned his eyes to the right, and was surprised to find that Wu's face was expressionless, and his jawline was still tense when he looked carefully. Are you nervous?

    Yes, Gojo Satoru felt a little nervous for some damn reason, and it's not like he hasn't met before! The head of the Kamo family often finds his old man for tea every three days.

    The feeling of being in the glass is much calmer, but she is still looking forward to it. She really wants to see what the combined version of Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie will be like!

    Then the door of the dining room opened, and several people saw the handsome man waiting lazily with his cheeks on the main seat of the dining room.

    He was wearing a white hunting suit with an elegant posture, his long black hair was hanging behind him, and there happened to be a landscape painting hanging on his back.

    Just like a romantic nobleman in the Heian-kyo era. Hearing the sound of the door opening, the pair of narrow, long and amorous phoenix eyes swept over immediately, and a gentle smile appeared on the lips immediately after seeing the person coming.

    "Aloe—"

    Jiarui Niuzi had to admit that men are indeed like wine, and they become more and more flavorful with age.

    Ah Lue and her father are a bit superior, and the two young DKs can't beat it together.     "Well, I'm back, father." Kamo responded with a slight nod, and then introduced: "

    These are my classmates, and they will stay at home during the exchange meeting in Kyoto."

Let’s just say it, take a seat.”

    Several people sat down, and Nitzi pondered that the appearance was indeed the same type as Xia You. But this character is quite good and normal, it's not as bad as Wujo said. Wait, is there really a magician with a normal personality?

    Speaking of which, as long as Xia You doesn't get together with Wutiao, she'll be pretty decent.

    Nitro was lost in thought.

    After eating an authentic traditional kaiseki meal, the servants removed the tableware and served tea and fruit.

    Patriarch Kamo took a sip of tea and said slowly, "You all know the follow-up of the case of the Matsushita family, right?"

    Several people nodded and looked over.

    Patriarch Kamo continued: "The working capital of the director's department includes the remuneration for exorcising the curse spirits of the magician. 50% of this comes from government funding, and the remaining 50% comes from donations. That is, selfless gifts from well-known domestic entrepreneurs. The corresponding magic world will also give them proper protection."

    These are knowledge that the high school will not pass on, and the expressions of several people gradually become serious.