57-58

Chapter 57

On the other side, Xia Youjie also successfully reunited with Ao Lue after hearing about his experiences in the future in this world over the years.

Just when they exchanged information with Gojo Satoru of this world and were about to go back, the twins suddenly appeared and asked Xia Youjie to rescue their companion who was imprisoned in the mental hospital.

The two slowed down their journey home.

The mental hospital looks as clean as a normal hospital, but noisier.

Some people stood by the window and sang alone, some huddled into a ball and cried uncontrollably, but more people sat on the bed with blank eyes in a daze.

Gojo Satoru showed the special certificate, and they all arrived at the target's ward unimpeded.

"I really didn't lie woohoo, I really saw it." A childish cry came from the ward, and the child was crying out of breath, "Don't get an injection, mom, don't abandon me, I want my mother, I want my mother !"

Nanako immediately stepped forward angrily and pushed open the door of the ward, and Mimiko followed closely behind her.

I saw two nurses firmly pressing a boy who looked six or seven years old on the bed, and a doctor in a white coat was holding a syringe and preparing to inject medicine.

Nanako immediately got angry and rushed forward to stop her, "You bastards——"

Xia Youjie quickly covered her mouth with his hand, and showed his special ID with his other hand, and said to the strange-looking doctors and nurses, "Please wait a moment."

Then he turned to look at the black-haired girl behind him.

A'lue nodded and said, "There are sorcerer talents, and there are also spells."

Wujo Satoru said with emotion: "This technique is quite interesting, although it has no offensive power."

Alio disagreed and said, "Although he can't become a magician, if he can enter the magic world, he will become a very good assistant supervisor."

Xia Youjie let go of Nanako, looked at the doctor with a smile and asked, "Where are the parents of this child?"

Nanako immediately ran over and pushed the nurse away, hugged the crying child in her arms, and comforted her, "Don't cry, don't cry, it's okay, it's okay."

Mimiko also held up the doll in her arms to try to make him happy.

"Wait first." The doctor finished speaking to the dazed nurse who was pushed aside, then put down the syringe and came over in a puzzled manner and replied, "His parents should be working at this time, may I ask you?"

"It's not convenient for the special department." Xia Youjie smiled and said with a natural attitude: "Please call the child's parents to come immediately."

In fact, it is an oolong.

Parents who are ordinary people cannot understand the other world in the eyes of their children. According to the thinking of ordinary people, they are worried that their children have mental problems, so they actively send them to the doctor hoping to be cured as soon as possible.