69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo

Chapter 69 If the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 gojo

Gojo Satoru accidentally discovered a summoning circle.

The summoning circle that can ignore time and space has been left over from the Heian-kyo era. From the corner of the weathered stele, a written record can be vaguely seen. The magician who set up this summoning circle hopes to see his deceased lover again through the barrier of time and space. The stone tablet behind has been completely blurred, and it is unknown whether it will succeed in the end.

"This is what you took Mimiko and Nanako, and you must lead me to see it?" Xia Youjie leaned casually beside the stone pillar, with his hands in the wide sleeves of his cassock, and said casually: "Wu, see you next time." If you bully my family members, don’t blame me for teaching your students.”

Although the two hadn't teamed up for a long time when dealing with Suo, don't forget that he is still the most wanted curser.

"Hey, Jie, don't be so fierce~ I didn't do anything to your two children. They are eating crepes next door." Gojo Satoru put his hand on his shoulder and said with a smile: "Don't you think this call It's very interesting, let's try it out together, maybe we can summon Lue-chan!"

So you are coveting your own childhood sweetheart in another world? Xia Youjie gave Gojo Wu a sideways glance, and was about to complain, but was surprised by the serious look in Wujou's eyes.

It was really troublesome, he folded his arms around his chest, changed his posture and leaned against the stone pillar and said, "Okay, what should I do?"

Gojo Satoru said while holding up three fingers, "Three mediums are needed, the personal belongings of the summoned person, direct blood relatives, and a lot of magic power."

"A large amount of mana is the reason why I came here." Xia Youjie nodded knowingly, "What about the first two?"

"Yes, I researched that the power of two super-grade spells is almost enough." Gojo Satoru put away a finger after finishing speaking, "The immediate blood relatives, the head of the Kamo family and his wife have agreed to come forward. But there is no personal belongings."

It's not very surprising, where can I get the girl's personal things after meeting for a few days, Xia Youjie asked: "If you don't collect all of them, can you still succeed?"

"I have to try it~" Gojo Satoru said nonchalantly, his ice-blue six eyes inspected the magic circuit of the summoning array, and repeatedly deliberated on its operating principle, "The sensitivity of the summoned to time and space is also It’s very important, just being here will increase the success rate.”

Is that what you want to see! Xia Youjie thought for a while and finally didn't say anything. He went to the next door to find the child who was taken away by the strange uncle.

The twins are really good, and they had a great time eating their favorite crepes. When asked why they didn't make trouble, it turned out that they also wanted to see that Miss Lue again.

After convincing the last person in the plan, the Summoner quickly started. In the whirlwind of huge mantra power, a hole was torn open in the space, and a little black-haired loli fell out of it.

"Slightly?" Gojo Satoru immediately teleported into the air and reached out to catch her.

Little Loli, who was pinched by her armpit and held in mid-air, tilted her head, "Hi?"