19

Chapter 19

    The blanket search was very effective, and Kamo quickly found the second-level magic spirit who survived on the basis of his compatriots.

    After carefully looking around and confirming that the second-level curse spirit was nothing special, Kamo Ryo directly clenched his fist and burst it with blood.

    Jia Ruozi looked at the curse spirit who was easily squeezed into froth and silently looked away.

    Xia You and Wutiao are indeed men.

    The treatment of the culprit was much better. Kamo only hammered the curse spirit to release the thick fog, then raised his hand and tied it up, and then floated behind him with a bloody rope like a hydrogen balloon.

    Well, take it back and give it to Jie.

    The fog slowly began to lighten. After the crisis was resolved, Kamo took the puppet back into the warehouse.

    Although it was a very serious thing, she didn't know why she subconsciously didn't want too many people to see it.

    When the fog cleared, Kamo easily found the two weak seniors in the school.

    Jia Ruozi saw the wounds on the two of them and immediately stepped forward to treat them.

    "It's you—" the singer said a little uncomfortable, as a senior sister, she was rescued by her juniors.

    Ming Ming was fine, she raised her hand and greeted them with a smile.

    Then the two of them widened their eyes in shock.     Mingming

    was surprised and said: "It turned out to be a healing technique!" An Geji understood a little bit,     and asked hesitantly,

    "Is it a reversal technique?" Looking at the arm that instantly recovered to its original state, he said in surprise, "That's amazing, thank you, junior!"     Nitro was stunned for a moment, hummed, and the roots of his ears turned slightly red.     "Your newcomers this year are really amazing." Mingming also sighed, with six eyes and red blood manipulation, as well as the legendary reversal technique.

    Moreover, he defeated the curse spirit that almost trapped them to death so easily, and he was still playing with it leisurely.

    So the magic world where talent is paramount is really cruel.

    Nitro quickly healed the wounds of the two seniors.

    An Geji raised her hand to untie the tent, and they walked towards the auxiliary supervisor outside the school.

    Seeing that they came out intact, Supervisor Matsushita was finally relieved, and invited, "Supervisor Kondo's car will arrive in about half an hour. Would you like to take my car back?

    " Ordinary people can't see the curse spirit tied up with bloody ropes, but the blood rope is very conspicuous.

    It's not convenient to take a car, so she looked at Nitzi and said, "It's not convenient for me to take a car, Nitzi, do you want to go back with senior sister and the others?"