79: I love you deeply today too

Chapter 79 I Love You Deeply Today
1,

Because he is too smart, most of the time, Osamu Dazai is in a state where everyone is drunk and I am alone.

For example, on the issue of the emotional affiliation of the eldest lady of the Kamo family.

In the current situation where almost the entire conjuration world, regardless of the old and new factions, are unanimously optimistic about the practice of conjuration, only Osamu Dazai knows that the eldest lady has always been in love with Six Eyes.

Well, this point, including Six Eyes, may not be sure.

It's obvious, that degree of preference.

So when he found that the eldest lady was staring at the blue sky lamp in a daze, he immediately realized that the other party had six eyes.

"Aren't you tired from looking up?" Osamu Dazai said in a very soft voice, and pointed to the atmosphere rattan ball lamp on the hanging basket chair. The meaning of the reference is very obvious. within reach."

Two meanings. Considering realistic factors, as far as the identities of Missy and Six Eyes are concerned, if they want to have a happy end, the obstacles they need to overcome are as difficult as it is for humans to get the moon. But if you choose the magic spell operation, it will be a match made in heaven from the beginning to the end, even the deadly opponents will admit it.

But if you discard the realistic factors, don't consider the future and long-term of this relationship, and don't consider the possible harm to Six Eyes, the eldest lady wants to get Six Eyes just by beckoning.

The eldest lady understood what he meant, her expression remained unchanged but she looked away, and replied in a flat voice: "But the moon also has a life of its own."

Osamu Dazai chuckled, didn't he even think about letting Liuyan come down from the altar to participate in this doomed love affair?

So the eldest lady is completely different from their leader, Mr. Mori. If Mr. Mori were to choose, the best solution must be to use emotions to manipulate the strongest, and then control the magic world.

The moon is so beautiful, it is only natural that I like the moon.

But the moon also has her own life, and she can't make the so-called act of giving everything for love, so it is natural not to get the moon.

But even if she can't have it, she doesn't want the moon to be hurt, for whatever reason, whether it's the dirty high-level, or her insignificant love. Therefore, it is the best choice to hide the thoughts that should not arise, and not to make any actions that may give false hope, to cleanse the corrupt magic world, and to maintain the status quo.

So why are you so brave? Wouldn't it be nice to be best friends all the time and always smile so easily?

But watching him put himself in a dangerous situation deliberately, Ah Lue suddenly realized clearly that she really let the carefree moon in the sky fall into the world. Because of her, worldly and mediocre troubles began to trouble him, and her non-response became a part of the hurt.

It shouldn't be... how could Satoru get hurt...

...