49-50

Chapter 49

    The road to the director's office was uneventful.

    Before entering the meeting room, Ah Lue's cell phone rang, and it was his cousin. She raised her hand to signal her father to go in first, then walked aside and connected the phone.

    Akashi: "Mr. Shi Er has just come back."

    Ao Lue calculated the time, and it was a bit late. Mr. Shi Er was taught by Pan Xing and went to think about life for a while before returning.

    Akashi's voice hesitated and said: "Mr. Shi Er said that things were robbed when we went out to play these few days?" The original words

    actually said that they were robbed by Alio's boyfriend.

    Even went back to complain? 阿略有些吃惊于甚尔的脸皮厚度,无语道:“他过来挑事结果被揍了,谁PVP完不舔包?”

    赤司失笑道:“甚尔君很长一段时间都不会再去了

    The original words are actually that the food guys who have been saving for so many years have been robbed, and he has no money to buy weapons anymore . salary.

    A'lue raised his eyebrows, and said in a happy mood: "Mr. Shi Er only has you as the boss in his heart. It seems that my salary can be stopped." Akashi smiled, "The main reason for this call is to

    talk Hui, that’s about Mr. Shi’er’s son.”

    After fighting each of the two top spells in the magic world this time, Fu Heisher suddenly lost interest in the magic world, and now he doesn’t take advantage of it. There is no way to accept orders for weapons.

    Anyway, someone is raising it now, so he simply sent an email to Kong Shiyu to quit.

    But there is still one unfinished business between him and the magic world. A few years ago, he sold his son to the Chanyuan family. But seeing that the boss likes Hui so much now, he shouldn't mind repaying the money for him.

    After listening to the cause and effect, Alue said with some emotion: "Cousin really spends money like dirt for Mr. Shier."

    Akashi Yun said lightly: "Mr. Shier is a strong man who is powerful and has no complicated interpersonal relationships. bought."

    A'lue agreed with this very much, and after hanging up the phone, she suddenly remembered the conversation with her cousin about how to subdue Mr. Shi Er's SSR at the beginning.

    "Do you know how to tame horses? Cold-blooded horses are easy to tame, but they are weak and can only be used for labor. Hot-blooded horses run the fastest, but they are unruly and difficult to control. You need to be patient. Hold the candy in one hand and hold it in the other. Only the whip can tame it."

    "For example, a horse with a strong vigilance, the first thing to do is to lower his vigilance."

    Pulling away from the memory, Ao slightly looked at the person who came by with some surprise.