1-2

Chapter 1

    Fang Lue found himself crossing.

    Still carrying the tires of the game system.

    It wasn't any other game, but the "Emperor's Growth Plan 3" that she was playing in her last memory, a strategy game.

    The reason for the crossing is completely unclear, but Xianyu is happy with the situation. Since you can't figure it out now, let's put the problem aside. So she began to study the system on her body out of boredom.

    The overall interface is similar to the game, but most of the functions are grayed out and cannot be used.

    [Reminder that the host is underage! 】

    Oh, there is an explanation, is this the legendary system?

    "Emperor Growth Plan 3" is very real as a development game. Not only physical value but also exhaustion value and happiness value. And no matter which item is too low, you will get sick, and if it is serious, it will be life-threatening.

    In the game, there are six travel points in the morning, morning, noon, evening, evening, and late night that can be arranged every day. Now because it is the last three travel points of the fetal period, the default is to sleep.

    Fang Lue looked at the only function that was lit [Meditation], and just thinking about it, a related explanation came to mind.

    [The host can increase the power of the spell through (meditation), +10 for each travel point. 】

    What is mantra? This idea just passed by in a flash, probably with the blue bar of spiritual power and internal power!

    Veteran game player Fang Lue skillfully arranged all three travel points on [Meditation]. Of course, the more blue bars the better, the system interface immediately showed that a day had passed.

    This is too slow! Could it be that she had to stay like this until she was born? She had just finished thinking about it, and the system interface very understandingly showed the itinerary advancement table, which can fast forward up to half a year at a time.

    marvelous! Fang Lue skillfully arranged the three empty itineraries on [Meditation], and then fast forwarded half a year.

    A very smart feature of development games is that events can still be triggered by fast forwarding time.

    In the first month of fast-forwarding, she encountered the first incident. Outside voices came faintly through the amniotic fluid.

    "Is the child okay?" asked a strange male voice.

    "My lord, the child is healthy." The answer was an elderly man, probably a doctor.

    The man known as the head of the house then asked: "Why does the lady pass out when she is very healthy? Will it affect the child?" "It's

    because the child is too healthy. The head of the house has limitless talents!" The old man's tone was full of enthusiasm, "Heirs with strong talents need more nutrients. This child will be the hope of our Kamo family!" "