45-46

Chapter 45

    Lu Xiang stood up and looked at the descendant of Kamo Xianlun who sent the invitation. Her expression looked very sincere, and the marks on the left side of her face had recovered without a trace. The point is that she looks nothing like Kamo Xianlun.

    "I accept your apology—"

    He has been able to perceive the outside world since he was incarnated, and he can see what just happened.

    So this will be able to talk to the descendants of Kamo Xianren with peace of mind. But that doesn't mean he's willing to go to Kamo's house.

    "But I can't forgive my mother and younger brothers, and my mother will not want me to go to the Kamo family." "

    Kamo Xianlun can't represent the Kamo family, I hope you can give us a chance to make up for it." Kamo slightly persuaded : "The curse fetus will be seen by the naked eyes of ordinary people after being incarnated. It is different from humans and curse spirits. Please stay at Kamo's house for a while until you find what you want to do--" At this time, there was a knock on the

    door door noise.

    Kamo took back what he hadn't finished, and casually picked up the high-risk item that had just been placed on the dining table, and stuffed it into the space, then walked over and opened the door.

    Expansion phase: "!!" His younger brother!

    "Ask Miss Ann—"

    It was Kamohan who came immediately after receiving the notice.

    Kamo lowered his voice slightly, described what happened just now in a long story, and then led the people back to the dining room.

    She came to the woman who fell to the ground and wept silently after waking up from the bulging phase, and said in a low voice: "Madam, I am sorry for all this, he will help you deal with the follow-up matters, what do you need?" You can talk to him."

    The woman didn't respond, she was still immersed in grief.

    Kamo did not force a response, but told Kamohan, "You stay here with her, and try to meet her needs." "

    Yes!" Kamohan replied respectfully.

    After dealing with the matter here, Kamolo turned around and looked at An Jing standing beside him, ready to continue persuading him.

    Zhang Xiang spoke by himself, and looked at her with inexplicable deep eyes, and said in a deep voice: "Needless to say, I will go with you." The younger brother

    is in her hands, does he still have a choice as the eldest brother?

    Kamo slightly: "??"

    How come there is a feeling of generosity.

    Forget it, everyone agreed anyway, so I hurried home first, not knowing what happened to my father.

    And as expected, she was just born, so everything in her heart was written on her face.

    It's one thing to make up for him, the point is that although his physique is an adult, in fact his experience is still a blank slate.