26

Chapter 26

    Gojo Satoru was the first to jump in, followed by the two JKs, Xia Youjie walked in and raised his hand to close the door.

    Gojo Satoru raised his hand and bumped his fist with him, "It's amazing, Jie!"

    Jia Ruozi felt his body carefully, and said with emotion: "There is no discomfort at all when traveling through space. Xia You's ability is incredible." Kamo

    slightly He also said with emotion: "The magic spell operation is really an unlimited possibility of terror."

    As long as there is a mark, you can teleport regardless of the geographical distance. It is very convenient whether it is fighting or living.

    Thinking of this, she couldn't help but looked around the gate of her own house, and successfully found the brand left by Jie's spell in a hidden corner.

    "Jie, can this mark stay on a person?" She asked thoughtfully.

    Xia Youjie was slightly stunned: "Yes, it is possible, but after a short time, the magic power will be dissipated after a while." If

    it is left on the surface of the object, it can last longer, and if it is not erased, it can remain until the magic power is naturally exhausted.

    Gojo Satoru also became interested, "Aloe, do you want Jie to leave a mark on you? This is very convenient to go back and forth, and Jie should also leave one on me!" Xia Youjie: "??" Wait for it to be printed

    on Lue's body?

    Kamo thought for a while and said: "If the normal operation of mana will be dissipated, even if we intend to maintain it, it will not last long. The mark on the item will disappear when the mana is exhausted. Sure enough, we should get a mantra that can be carried around. It’s a tool.”

    Wujo Satoru agreed, “It’s too troublesome to go around that mark. What you carry with you is jewelry, right? Necklace? Bracelet? Ring? Earrings? What do you think is better to put it on?” That

    tone Enthusiastically.

    Still looking forward to it? Kamolo began to suspect that he wanted to wear jewelry, "I can do it, let Jielai decide."

    Xia Youjie covered his face: "..." They are so pure.

    Seeing through everything, Nitrate was very calm, "Let Xia You take a bath first, don't catch a cold." After Xia Youjie came out of the shower,

    Kamo Ryu took out a small wooden box and handed it to him, introducing: "This is Tianjing Stone, after you inject the magic power, you can shape it as you like, and after you get the shape, you can engrave the magic circuit."

    Speaking of which, this piece of sky crystal was used to forge the puppet.

    Gojo Wu glanced at it, and said casually, "I'll take it when you're done."

    Xia Youjie took the wooden box and opened it.

    Kamo and Gojo Satoru watched quietly.